Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
can we also talk about ozil always giving flippant looks and scust reactions when a teammate gives him a rightful bollocking for being lazy :snoop:

its not gonna end well brehs :banderas:

40 milli down the drain

Nah, he just needs weapons.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I mean Arsenal did won 2-0 last year at the Allainz
full
Man like WumZeroDegrees :banderas:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
In terms of social faux pas's (:yeshrug:) discussing politics gotta be one of the worst.

Went off on Obama tonight in front of some new acquaintances, almost called him a fukkboy but I caught myself and settled with fraud. Ended with "and that's sorta why I despise him :ehh:" to an uncomfortable silence.

Felt mad embarrassed after though :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
there are certain types of people, where anything actually worth arguing about like politics and sports just turns sour very quickly. mostly cause of their rightful superiority complex, cough.

so they call indie music 'hipster' now yeh? and whats garden state-era music in that case? proto-hipster?

and you got zach braff 2004-era worshippers like "dont trust the new nikkas over there".

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I can't talk sports with my brother at all. I don't even know all that much about basketball but say one bad thing about Kobe that nikka is ready to fight :mjlol:

I don't even know why we act like hipster is a thing anymore. It just sounds so quaint and old, like something people were losing their shyt over 5-7 years ago, like the Zune. Well no one was losing their shyt over the Zune...ANYWAY.

Maybe the Ipad is a more apt comparison, highlighting how people were losing their shyt over them a few years ago and now the Ipad is so ubiquitous it's normal...like...the hipster :lupe: