Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i blame this all on ozil, and i don't care if that's reality, it's the narrative i'm going with :yeshrug:
Gibbs is 50% responsible for me along with Özil. The penalty miss hurt but Gibbo getting hurt AGAIN was just what Bayern needed to fully exploit the right side.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Gibbs is 50% responsible for me along with Özil. The penalty miss hurt but Gibbo getting hurt AGAIN was just what Bayern needed to fully exploit the right side.

Nah, Cazorla on the left always means that right side is exposed, hence the Gibbs and Monreal doubling up on the wings late in games. Bayern didn't do their homework.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Cazorla on the left always means that right side is exposed, hence the Gibbs and Monreal doubling up on the wings late in games. Bayern didn't do their homework.
Gibbs has the speed and stamina to make up for that. Him getting hurt AS USUAL negates that advantage and we have to deal with Monreal who is really slow and doesnt have the recovery speed. Its no mistake Bayern went even harder down that flank after Gibbs went off. It is what it is though. Win me the league and i'll be happy. We go to Germany with a full squad and i dont believe the tie is over.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know....im just tired of this nikka letting me down. :sadbron::sadcam:

1371691869090.png

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Spurs stay losing :heh:

Something about Arsenal losing that makes the Spurs fans forget the predicament we are in, i'd love to sit here and :laugh: at arsenal but word to mary/joseph/aisha @Montez @mastermind would kill that fake high with realism on some...

"Where's Lamela at? EQ, EQ where's lamela at?

ngbbs4ddac35b4e2f9.jpg

:damn:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can we also talk about ozil always giving flippant looks and scust reactions when a teammate gives him a rightful bollocking for being lazy :snoop:

its not gonna end well brehs :banderas:

40 milli down the drain

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.