Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
my types are eastern european redheads

pale skin, usually have curvy figures and can cook ghoulash
jFXnk.png

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Must be nice to have pale skin and still be seemed as attractive by many people in this world :wow:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The Jamaican bobsled team is :snoop: status. Get blown away by the competition by 4 whole seconds because people are nostalgic about a gassed 90s movies brehs

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The Jamaican bobsled team is :snoop: status. Get blown away by the competition by 4 whole seconds because people are nostalgic about a gassed 90s movies brehs

:whoa: they might be taking L's on the track but off it.....

Miss Torr wrote on her Twitter feed: 'It seems so far that not many Olympians use tinder.... Just wanna match with the Jamaican bobsled team.'

rebecca-torr4.jpg

These nikkas getting residual future p*ssy of cool runnings
ade-grin.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm really interested to see where this new album is gonna go. I actually really enjoyed English Riviera. "The Bay", "The Look", "Some Written" are all pretty good.

I didn't like "I'm Aquarius" when I first heard it but then I found myself listening to it on repeat for a few weeks or so :manny:

Same thing with Love Letters, grew on me.

Not convinced :ld:
Not that it's bad, but that's not the Metronomy I like, even if the first and second albums had those kind of tracks. I prefer the OG 3-man band Metronomy when there was not that much singing. First time I heard about them was when Heartbreaker dropped so I don't mind the singing but I just missed the old bubble gum sound.

(not the official clip)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That paint video goes hard :ohhh:
Yeah, suits the song perfectly.
That's why I was talking about their "psychedelic" sound because that's literally the kind of mind blowing tracks that can made people go dumb.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: they might be taking L's on the track but off it.....

rebecca-torr4.jpg

These nikkas getting residual future p*ssy of cool runnings
ade-grin.png
its that, and there are probably just 3 other black male athletes at the game, and those brehs are swaggerless (Shani Davis :ufdup:)

They come out there blasting some Dancehall and Reggae, and those white bytches pussies turn to soup.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a friend of a close friend of mine fuccing killllllllllllllllllllllled his boiler room set a couple weeks back. i've jammed with him a few times and he's a safe lad...could've gone to this but found out too late. he's bok bok's protigee now so to speak...

london stay creating the future sounds :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

@Majestyx @frush11

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It goes to show the Winter Games really ain't all that, if one of the most famous and recognized people are basically jokes.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
its that, and there are probably just 3 other black male athletes at the game, and those brehs are swaggerless (Shani Davis :ufdup:)

They come out there blasting some Dancehall and Reggae, and those white bytches pussies turn to soup.

Breh, 95% of olympic athletes are swaggerless tho, they stay on their respective olympic regimes 25/8. Thats why we always hear of these :wtf: sex stories from the the village because they spend all their time training and rarely get to do normal people shyt, but when they do, they overdo the shyt.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@penfield @Liu Kang I wanna download a Metronomy album but I can't fux with any of their full albums. I like bits here bits there. Man is too lazy to download all the songs separately and put them into one playlist though :beli: