Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, well, well… Gervinho did have a major impact on the Premier League after all, it seems.

Former Lille coach Rudi Garcia, who is now Gervinho’s manager at Roma, has revealed the former Arsenal flop was something of an intermediary in Chelsea’s capture of midfield magician Eden Hazard. Well, sort of.

Garcia claims in his new autobiography that back in 2011 then-Lille player Gervinho picked up the phone in the dressing room to be greeted by a very demanding Didier Drogba on the end of the line.

‘Pass the phone to him [Hazard],’ Drogba is said to have barked at Gervinho. ‘There’s someone who wants to talk to him over here.’

And that person was Blues owner Roman Abramovich

:banderas:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't that tapping up, disgraceful club on every level, always on some underhanded shyt

Wasted an hour shoveling snow, now this muffukka snowing again
Cheer up breh
G4CBEDA.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
sick as shyt, and cleared out the snow around my car.

As I clear it out, the snow started back up. FML :sadcam:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
sup brehs, loving grenada as usual, mad heat chilling next to the beach earlier

my bro is a arsenal fan and is starting to sweat about top 4, do you guys think wenger should be sacked if they miss out on it after his terrible january signing saga.

liverpool and tottenham have hit form and are hunting them down.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
sup brehs, loving grenada as usual, mad heat chilling next to the beach earlier

my bro is a arsenal fan and is starting to sweat about top 4, do you guys think wenger should be sacked if they miss out on it after his terrible january signing saga.

liverpool and tottenham have hit form and are hunting them down.

Sack? :mjlol:

No no, that's when they quietly announce he's been given an extension on his contract at the end of the season when 4th's secured

Good to hear Grenada is alright, slap some titties for me :tu: