Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
They gave us off :blessed:

I wonder if the Afghan or Peruvian chicken joints are open though :lupe:,

I feel bad for the folks living north of the DMV though, they got it 10X worse this year. This probably cause it didn;t snow at all last winter

Montez

Superstar
Daps
*lives right on the I-95 corridor*

I'm so fukking tired of snow, I almost don't see the point in shoveling the shyt if it's just going to snow again next week.

Feel you, this has been one of the most brutal winters. Every week snow, incredibly cold, and all the garbage on the streets with the nasty ass snow,

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
They gave us off :blessed:

I wonder if the Afghan or Peruvian chicken joints are open though :lupe:,

I feel bad for the folks living north of the DMV though, they got it 10X worse this year. This probably cause it didn;t snow at all last winter

It's been a brutal winter. Not just the snow storms but the bitter cold. There's already been 2 weeks this year where it's gotten to -25 F (wind chill). And when it's not freezing its snowing :heh:

The south is so unprepared. I hear they got a few inches (:shaq:) in Tennessee so they shut down everything. Georgia is on lockdown, so many abandoned cars the sh1t looks like Walking Dead

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Feel you, this has been one of the most brutal winters. Every week snow, incredibly cold, and all the garbage on the streets with the nasty ass snow,
thats just NYC, breh. Thats damn near every day, innit.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Our trash gets picked, rain, snow, or sleet
*turns on tv*

*see press conference with some stereotypical probably-mafia'ed up irish-new yorker-sounding CAC even though his family came over in 1819*

*knows shyt aint gonna be done all day*

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I remember going to NYC once and there were trash bags piled on the street...and this was summer

Foul out there :scusthov:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
rolling with the universidad de chile game, as appealing as a atletico minero/strongest beatdown looks

edit: nvm its paranaense, probably 2-1 final with a shady penalty