Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1. where do you find someone like that.
1a. if you aren't a fellow world-class athlete or very rich person, then I'm guessing you're screwed.

2. garcilaso is an interesting case, pretty sure they've barely lost at home the last 3 seasons. dudes have like 100 fans too, dunno how that's possible. glad copa lib is back though

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
1. where do you find someone like that.
1a. if you aren't a fellow world-class athlete or very rich person, then I'm guessing you're screwed.

2. garcilaso is an interesting case, pretty sure they've barely lost at home the last 3 seasons. dudes have like 100 fans too, dunno how that's possible. glad copa lib is back though
You've been in TLR too much :ld:

If you're confident enough to be yourself at all times some beautiful brehette is going to hit you with a :ehh: and you're good from there. If a man is with a girl who isn't relatively better looking than he is, it's entirely on him not thinking he could do any better.
Cruzeiro x Real Garcilaso for my Libertdores brehs

Leagues ours shytty faqqots

:blessed:
You demons shall not prosper.

Over on this side....

WE GO IN FAITH :blessed:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I believe every dude was dreaming of living the sports life like Jeter when they were little. I mean literally all the chicks he smashed, not one is spiteful of dude. Facking Legend. Is there a footy equivalent?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
anyone know a site showing highlights of the game?

heard it was boring but RVP should of got us the win

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did the DC Area turn into Minnesota, fukking snowing every week:damn:. Woke up after my nap, and it's all white outside.:sad:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
*lives right on the I-95 corridor*

I'm so fukking tired of snow, I almost don't see the point in shoveling the shyt if it's just going to snow again next week.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Pathetic showing from the Real Garcilaso fans, making monkey noises everytime legend Tinga touches the ball.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Pathetic showing from the Real Garcilaso fans, making monkey noises everytime legend Tinga touches the ball.
:umad: thats the new thing now

IF YOU LOSE YOU MUST ACCUSE

Philly, the first of many whoopings this season :blessed:

speaking of Philly tho.. Mondragon still doing his thing in the Libertadores :wow::wow::wow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
East Coast bredins, I guess ain't we going to work or school today, hope everyone still got power.