Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
fixed

I say fixed because that's what we'll end up getting at max :sadcam:

:whoa: Gareth Barry and Salvador Cabanas can do a job :troll:

The World Cup is going to screw us. Inflated bids and egos.

We say this every summer but this is one is another one of those summers where we can't be sloppy with the bids. Go big on the striker and midfielder.

For most part considering the amount of chances they've actually created these past 3 seasons, our striker(VP & Giroud) have been clinical

That's true.

This team, when they're flowing, creates a good number of chances but Giroud's averageness weighs us down.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool will pass Arsenal soon, and per usual we'll be battling with Spurs for 4th, through some divine luck, we'll get 4th.

The more I look at this team, the more I realize Wenger needs to go. He doesn't have a tangible plan, and he doesn't seem like he can actually listen to or take advice from anyone. He can't take this team any further, every season he fails to address areas of need. He just keeps thinking his "plan" will finally work.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Liverpool will pass Arsenal soon, and per usual we'll be battling with Spurs for 4th, through some divine luck, we'll get 4th.

The more I look at this team, the more I realize Wenger needs to go. He doesn't have a tangible plan, and he doesn't seem like he can actually listen to or take advice from anyone. He can't take this team any further, every season he fails to address areas of need. He just keeps thinking his "plan" will finally work.
utnrue.

The defensive improvement shows he does listen. His problem is he cant afford won't spend the money he needs to play the attacking football he wants to play.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Gunners better be careful before Tott start breathing down their necks :lolbron:

Luckily for them Tott has some tough fixtures coming.

I'm looking at our March fixtures like
PSGxjhT.png