Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That African song at the end of the video I wish I knew the name brehs :ohlawd:

click the pic

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You forgot me?
You forgot @Don Rhymus ???

:usure:

tbf, I don't believe I've met too many Bermudans.
The @Don transcends all nationalities.

Tbf breh, you rarely talk about where you from. I used to think you were Haitian until you said you werent when you visited a few weeks ago. :lupe:

Im starting to realize not many of them exist in the US. They live too well down there.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Really want to go see The Lego Movie, mainly because I read that Fox Business was running stories saying that the movie is anti-capitalist propaganda and won't someone think of the children (even though Legos is a booming multi-faceted business that now has a movie with Hollywood A-listers but I guess none of that matters :yeshrug:)

but I'd feel weird walking in alone :lupe:

When there's kids around :lupe:

I might just hit up that 10:05 PM showing :lupe:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really want to go see The Lego Movie, mainly because I read that Fox Business was running stories saying that the movie is anti-capitalist propaganda and won't someone think of the children (even though Legos is a booming multi-faceted business that now has a movie with Hollywood A-listers but I guess none of that matters :yeshrug:)

but I'd feel weird walking in alone :lupe:

When there's kids around :lupe:

I might just hit up that 10:05 PM showing :lupe:

thats even weirder trying to get them at their most vulnerable

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
american animated movies are pretty shyt these days , even suspending all negative thoughts the supposed best movie frozen had me :stopitslime: with its BS sometimes. not using animation to its potential, basically a "real" movie except with computer characters. real generic. and random action sequences thrown in to keep the attention of stupid american children. absolutely nothing special about it. that being said, go watch ernest and celestine instead, that is some real piff and the artwork/style is :ohlawd:.. w/ subtitles if you can, though the dub voices involved all seem pretty good but never underestimate the potential for fukking things up.

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Joseph Minala
joseph-minala-meia-de-17-anos-da-lazio-1392109971723_956x500.png

811864652_B971987853Z.1_20140210164208_000_G1P1U1RQN.1-0.jpg

17 years old :usure:
:deadrose: NO WAY JOSE :russ:
Nikkas looks 34 for real.
Only way homie is 17 is if his birthday is on February 29th. :hmm:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
thats even weirder trying to get them at their most vulnerable

I think that would just be odd because I'd suspect there wouldn't be any kids. Just a bunch (or none) of grown ass people watching The Lego Movie into the wee hours of the night :shaq2:

Of course (heh) this isn't uncharted territory for me, I've been accused of scoping out youngsters before. I was at a hotel last year and decided to go for a dip because I hadn't gone swimming in years and there was only me and two families at the other end of the pool. So I jumped in minding my business swimming, floating etc normal things to do in a pool when one of the parents walked by and asked "I bet you like little girls huh :birdman::pacspit: what about her over there she's looking pretty good"

I was speechless :why::dwillhuh:

Then she scoffed walked away disgusted. I just silently got out of the pool and went back to my room :ffs:

Even though fukk that cac and her weirdo paranoid overbearing ass

I might've told that story in here before but I remembered it when looking at showtimes :heh: