Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm surprised the BPP of the Coli havent use this as part of their racism propaganda.

Look at the Euro Cac covering his mouth to call Balo "________"

1896958_640566325979453_1892728811_n.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
excellent move by ade

typical spurs tho, outplayed thoroughly, make something happen

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Stekelenburg; Riether, Burn, Heitinga, Riise; Tunnicliffe, Sidwell, Kvist, Richardson; Holtby, Tankovic

That Fulham XI :russ::russ::russ: he wants to get fired doesn't he. 5-0 MU... by halftime

hangeland? dejagah? kaljaniklic? dempsey? kasami? literally benched half his starters and got rid of the other half.

parker out too. even darren bent

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'd bet my life on Man United today.. to win like 10k. maybe even 5:ehh:

Galatasaray the GOATs. just 2 weeks ago 10 points back, now 4 :banderas:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recently i've been watching/stumbling on docs that focus on Blacks and education. And something hit about Western Hemispheric Blacks and education.

Every country that has a Black population in this part of the world, that population are descendants of enslaved Blacks. Slavery went on for about 150 to 200 years plus in most of these countries. Think about that, for over a 150 years plus, you had a population that simply wasn't allowed to be educated, even on the most basic level. You had a group of people, who couldn't read and write.

Then all the sudden, they get "freedom". But very few off them were educated or even fukking literate. All they knew was work, or entertaining white folk. And they ended up of course having kids, and who was gonna teach those kids how to read and write. All they could teach their kids was work, cause that was their legacy. Education wasn't something they knew a thing about.

We really need to think about that, I mean if you lived near a big city or town in those times, there may have been some schools. But if you lived in some country ass, nowhere land, there wasn't a fukking school, let alone schools. Blacks in this part of the world being truly educated is a very recent thing.

Think about remote places in states like Bama, Florida, Arkansas etc. You got people in their late 20's to mid 30's, who when they graduated high school, they were the first ones in their families to do that.

Just something to think about

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this is not your typical :snoop:

they are literally losing to a lower mid-table championship team