Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Not trolling here but listening to Gary Neville it sounds like he doesn't rate Mata at all.

@frush11 what docs you been watching breh? I watched Brooklyn Castle recently and loved it. :tu:
I think he rates him but he said from day one he doesn't really see where he would fit in the current man utd style and he's not sure SAF would have signed him.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he rates him but he said from day one he doesn't really see where he would fit in the current man utd style and he's not sure SAF would have signed him.

that's the whole problem with utd as a club. they still see SAF as 'boss', whoever gary neville was talking to should've effectively told him who gives a fucc if SAF would've brought him, he's not the manager anymore, moyes is and he brought him because he thought it'd help his system.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was never this extreme

this year is different. We don't even try to play through the middle anymore.

I've seen countless Man Utd games under Fergie when all they did was play diagonal balls to Valencia and have him smash the ball into the box for 90 mins.

Makes sense tbf :tu: and Neville is a 4-4-2 fanboy so obviously he doesn't like somebody like Mata threatening that.