Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fam, go ahead, it's your time. Ramsey has it all. If you can't see that then so be it but Ramsey being some Benteke type illusion is jokes to me. Vision, Stamina, eye for goal, technique, intelligence, couldn't ask for more. Only man I would trade him for is Pogba tbh.

:blessed: 5-1 aside shyt isn't that bad. Learn from this and go on another run. This story would've been buried had we won.

Holds up a fist for black power

Hate it had to be Per doe :wowjb:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
having it all and being a top 5 midfielder in the world are two different things.

Vidal, Pogba, Thiago (more potential and younger), Yaya Toure, Schweinsteiger @Montez

didnt even need to add xavi, modric or Gundogan

When he shows me more than half a season he can join the conversation
Xavi, Modric :mjlol:

Has this breh Gundogan even played this season? :mjlol:

Yaya's fat and lazy, you woulda had cool points if you said Fernandinho.

The only one Ramsey is not better than is Vidal, Pogba, and Piggy. Thiago, ffs.
TAzcIyX.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this balo thing is ridiculous, he cried after getting subbed out..

props to him though, shows he really cares, in an age where 95% of footballers dont give a fukk

shame to see real passion just passed off as an easy shot at italian football though

that black man couldn't have been feeling any emotions, he must've gotten chanted at.. tbh, that's even more racist than the original insinuations

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
another example of twitter culture.. it may seem a bit contrarian but it really is a joke. its even more bad than it is good, because the good filters through anyway if the info is strong enough.

I was looking at twitter today just trying to weed out any clowns there.. so-called journalists that don't do anything except provide snark and jokes for all occasions just like any other regular person.. and seem to exist as 140 characters of repetitive score flashes (that's why flashscore exists) or just regular commentary (which is what the commentary team is for)

not without coincidence I deleted almost all the british /worldwide guys from my feed... leaving most american soccer guys who are either naive or straight-laced and serious about the business of soccer, even discussing it online on twitter. is the usa the last frontier with nothing but mostly well-meaning comments and observations?

cause I noticed the brits that work for american soccer outlets are dragging the quality and good-naturedness down. has anyone listened to men in blazers? its very stupid, like 'intro to soccer 101 for posers' - pick your "liverpool til you die" , sprinkle in grantland-y pop culture references and meme-ize absolutely everything, do nothing but joke around like a third-rate football weekly, and throw in some american soccer stuff... voila, you have your cult following, and have spawned a modern generation of absolute idiot soccer fans just like the ones in england. its just really wack out there tbh.

and the people that do/are trying out there, cant get into the business even if they are a fresh voice. good example is the best soccer show guys. denied credentials, i spoke with one of them just nudging him to talk shyt about how things are.. but the scene is so small in this country you almost have to act nice to everyone just to get ahead no matter how right you are. blah blah blah.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
cause I noticed the brits that work for american soccer outlets are dragging the quality and good-naturedness down. has anyone listened to men in blazers? its very stupid, like 'intro to soccer 101 for posers' - pick your "liverpool til you die" , sprinkle in grantland-y pop culture references and meme-ize absolutely everything, do nothing but joke around like a third-rate football weekly, and throw in some american soccer stuff... voila, you have your cult following, and have spawned a modern generation of absolute idiot soccer fans just like the ones in england. its just really wack out there tbh.
this is so true :whoo:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sold out for daps brehs :yeshrug:

balotelli is not a top tie talent to me, i'm with scorch and don rhymus on that one

and, I think we need to cut wilshere sooner rather than later, the kids not up to it :mjpls:

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how much money was paid to Atletico Madrid to lose today?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I sold out for daps brehs :yeshrug:

balotelli is not a top tie talent to me, i'm with scorch and don rhymus on that one

and, I think we need to cut wilshere sooner rather than later, the kids not up to it :mjpls:
what do you need to have to be a top tier talent?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

any recent music on a hype ting like this?

need some of this kinda thing, 250bpm and violent rhymes

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Something that lately has been sorta annoying me is when you ask how someone is doing they reply with, "I'm doing well," but the thing is there's literally no way to "I'm doing well" without sounding like an insufferable smug dikkhead.

I usually say "I'm doing good" in a bid to appear down to earth, I am just like everyone else, a member of the unwashed shyt-stained uneducated schlubs and when I do that and I ask how they're doing they're always like, ":usure:I'm doing well :smugfavre:"

Oh fukk off with your well, it fukking grates my ears with that shyt.

Another one I hate is when people tell me "Good morning"

Oh and has anyone watched that p*ssy Riot HBO documentary all the way thru. I'm about 15 mins through right now and I feel like I have the point.