Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Eh, essentially. They performed in a church popping shyt about Putin and got arrested and then got released, and the pretty one was like, "This is a PR move by Putin and the powers that be because the Olympics are coming up" and then everyone was like, "Have a word with yourself babe, your entire career is a PR move" and now the pretty one isn't part of the group anymore so no one really cares.

I don't really care because they can't write a tune to save their lives

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Bf-OTVBIcAAlfcT.jpg

4f54e00f7d00609ff130f16d8b4d7ed0.jpg

Bf-PqKuIgAA5FYs.jpg

I hope he's okay

*holds in laughter*

Definitely a dive

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ @AbyssinianGal already outing himself

told ya

p*ssy riot sounds like an attention whore move from the start.. bet its all going to plan for them

I always suspected something was up with that poster, just didn't know what.

:patrice: I don't think I want to read through all those pages tho.
All those pages on a Sat night? :mindblown:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:dead: @ @AbyssinianGal already outing himself

told ya

p*ssy riot sounds like an attention whore move from the start.. bet its all going to plan for them
wasnt 'she' in here last week stanning nani :stopitslime:

tried to catch OFT slipping :snoop:

hope none of my brehs sent her a pic

who you guys backing in totty vs everton

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Something that lately has been sorta annoying me is when you ask how someone is doing they reply with, "I'm doing well," but the thing is there's literally no way to "I'm doing well" without sounding like an insufferable smug dikkhead.

I usually say "I'm doing good" in a bid to appear down to earth, I am just like everyone else, a member of the unwashed shyt-stained uneducated schlubs and when I do that and I ask how they're doing they're always like, ":usure:I'm doing well :smugfavre:"

Oh fukk off with your well, it fukking grates my ears with that shyt.

Another one I hate is when people tell me "Good morning"

Oh and has anyone watched that p*ssy Riot HBO documentary all the way thru. I'm about 15 mins through right now and I feel like I have the point.

But would you really want people to go into detail instead of giving a default answer. I mean do you really need to know about peoples pets dying, peoples dogs being nymphos, people over eating because they unhappy, people living thru their siblings kids and countless other points of useless information that really is no need or have an interest in knowing. Unless you ask them how was your weekend/evening/holiday etc. Alot of people arent doing well but say so because they dont want to come off as insufferable attention whore c*nts, with their problems by sharing them with everyone.

Nothing wrong with people being courteous with saying Good Morning, it actually a good tactic to gage what kind of mood people are in and whether or not to avoid them. As they say, Less is more

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
But would you really want people to go into detail instead of giving a default answer. I mean do you really need to know about peoples pets dying, peoples dogs being nymphos, people over eating because they unhappy, people living thru their siblings kids and countless other points of useless information that really is no need or have an interest in knowing. Unless you ask them how was your weekend/evening/holiday etc. Alot of people arent doing well but say so because they dont want to come off as insufferable attention whore c*nts, with their problems by sharing them with everyone.

Nothing wrong with people being courteous with saying Good Morning, it actually a good tactic to gage what kind of mood people are in and whether or not to avoid them. As they say, Less is more

It's not about people going into detail (I wouldn't like that either) it's that I feel like when people say "well" they're trying to correct me cos' I always say "good,"or "not bad" and I know you're supposed to say "well" and I avoid saying "well" because you invariably sound like a dikk when you say "well". It's just slight paranoia on my part.

I've been trying to work the Good Morning in at work because everyone says it, been tough though :upsetfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1st time watching Tottenham in a long time.. how are you gonna spend 100 million and have the same problems you always had, and resort to playing three guys in trouble positions ou already had (Ade, Taleb, Rose) in the 1st place.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's not about people going into detail (I wouldn't like that either) it's that I feel like when people say "well" they're trying to correct me cos' I always say "good,"or "not bad" and I know you're supposed to say "well" and I avoid saying "well" because you invariably sound like a dikk when you say "well". It's just slight paranoia on my part.

I've been trying to work the Good Morning in at work because everyone says it, been tough though :upsetfavre:

Thats on you then breh. You could always be a c*nt and take the well further, saying oil, water, gas, what kind of well? do you feel yourself enclosed?

Just look at how many different uses the word well has.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thats on you then breh. You could always be a c*nt and take the well further, saying oil, water, gas, what kind of well? do you feel yourself enclosed?

Just look at how many different uses the word well has.

:heh: I'll have to think of some things. I just want to see someone would respond "You're doing well? You feeling claustrophobic son? :dwillhuh:"

I do like saying 'not bad' good middle ground