Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bf-3UFjIIAAR-LO.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: Even at his worst Rooney is still twice the player Balo is.
my point was more about his inconsistency vs his talent level.

When Balo is playing like shyt he is lazy. WHen Rooney is playing like shyt, he runs like a headless chicken.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my point was more about his inconsistency vs his talent level.

When Balo is playing like shyt he is lazy. WHen Rooney is playing like shyt, he runs like a headless chicken.
Balo's talent level is grossly exaggerated and he almost always plays like shyt.

Rooney has his fair share of poor games etc but we can never accuse him of being a fraud.

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For a striker Balo has no sense of positioning at ALL. he always get the ball wide, no off ball movement. And to make things worse, he tries to pattern his style of play like Ibra

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Balo's talent level is grossly exaggerated and he almost always plays like shyt.

Rooney has his fair share of poor games etc but we can never accuse him of being a fraud.
thats where we disagree, Balo's a scary talent. You think he is Welbeck-ian.

If you carved out a striker, and identified all of the qualities you want in him, then you have Balotelli. But he will never reach that level. He is just incapable of it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats where we disagree, Balo's a scary talent. You think he is Welbeck-ian.

If you carved out a striker, and identified all of the qualities you want in him, then you have Balotelli. But he will never reach that level. He is just incapable of it.
TAzcIyX.png
I just don't see it at all.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
For a striker Balo has no sense of positioning at ALL. he always get the ball wide, no off ball movement. And to make things worse, he tries to pattern his style of play like Ibra
its not that simple. but I hope dude can get it together soon . Lookin back, maybe he should have stayed at City :manny:
TAzcIyX.png
I just don't see it at all.
:comeon: you are obviously :troll:ing

Montez

Superstar
Daps
its been discussed. THEY wont acknowledge it until its too late.

I love Jack and I know I risk a Ramsey type resurrection from him but his refusal to do a job is what frustrates me. Against City and today, he puts in no work defensively. He just runs and has pashun. Lacks all kinds of awareness. Unless he has a strictly defensive player alongside him it's pointless. Sagna and Monreal bombing forward (:why:) was bad enough but we had 3 players defending. Save that shyt for home.

Today I see a bunch of "only Jack and Woj can hold their heads high" :mjlol: Rather have Oxlade starting in the middle and Serge out wide.

These brehs dont understand the difficulty of playing without one of the top 5 midfielders in the world. :sadcam:

They don't, a few laughed but you can't find 5 better midfielders than Ramsey in the world. Don't @ me. :obama:

Crazy how everything clicks with Ramsey for the team and a few players. Mesut lost his partner in crime, Arteta looks a right bum, and we have Giroud's lay offs being wasted.