Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The Miami region, Broward County, West Palm Beach, Pompano etc. got mad Venezuelans, Colombians, Brazilians etc though, and there is alot of football going on in those cities/towns and they're all just looking for a reason to hit the stadiums and tailgate and what not and show gringos how much better football (soccer) is better than throwball.

And all that jazz about frontrunning and bandwagoning is horseshyt, no horsey, who wants to cheer for someone like the wizards (@mastermind :umad:) I really want to see a decent team brought by Becks da gawd, andget Lebron on board to sign a contract extension and keep him in Miami to turn that city around

@horse. kills, what you know about some Vila Madalena bro? You gonna be here in June at least? I requested tickets for Uruguay x England in Sao Paulo, shyts 60 reais, get your arse down here for the month, u could stay at my place.
:ufdup: the wizards get more love in DC as a .500 team than the heat in miami after two trophies

vila ma :noah: you stayin there? appreciate the offer breh :salute:

cant fade it in june tho, way too expensive for a ticket and i got a big summer ahead of me here :manny:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I don't know much about that but from what I know, it's obviously shameful considering the wealthiness of France relatively to those of the country's ex colonies and that it prevents them from properly develop themselves. I didn't know about the points raised in the article (even if some seems weird) but dude knows better than me so he may be right.

I found it shocking tbf....ima seeing my boy over the weekend I'll definitely check with him. I knew about companies getting preference because they had connections in the country , but that foreign reserve shyt :sadcam::what:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Feb 18

Man City/Barca - Fox Sports 1
Leverkusen/PSG - Fox Sports 2/Fox Soccer Plus

Feb 19

Arsenal vs Bayern.............. Fox Sports 2
Milan vs Atletico - FSP

Arsenal vs Bayern bumped by NASCAR :mjlol:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Some other tracks in spoilers

(I may have posted that one already...)

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
tumblr_n0k4l6SAei1sk9g6ao1_400.gif

When all else fails, just football tackle him. :dead:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I only saw a couple posts of that Hendrix thread, now it's in the bushes. :ohhh:

Now @yoyoyo1 has been demodded. :ohhh:

He now joins an exclusive class featuring @R=G and @illadope . :ohhh: