Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Won't work. Soccer in Miami is a pipedream held only by people who don't understand Miami.

Yes Miami is a giant cultural melting pot. But Cuba, DR, PR, Jamaica, Haiti, these aren't footballing countries. Soccer takes a backseat to stick sports throughout the Caribbean, so you're not going to get some strong ethnic fanbase.

They'll never get a stadium anywhere near Miami proper.

Then couple that with the fact that Miami is a party town that has a TON of better things to do than support sports teams as the Heat, Marlins, and Dolphins all suffer through when they're not great (not good, they have to be GREAT) to get people in the stands.

MLS will never, ever work in Miami. Just give the fukk up already.

Becks needs to not be a fukking idiot and go take whatever investors are pulling his strings to Orlando City.

I agree with this post other than the bold. :usure:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Won't work. Soccer in Miami is a pipedream held only by people who don't understand Miami.

Yes Miami is a giant cultural melting pot. But Cuba, DR, PR, Jamaica, Haiti, these aren't footballing countries. Soccer takes a backseat to stick sports throughout the Caribbean, so you're not going to get some strong ethnic fanbase.

They'll never get a stadium anywhere near Miami proper.

Then couple that with the fact that Miami is a party town that has a TON of better things to do than support sports teams as the Heat, Marlins, and Dolphins all suffer through when they're not great (not good, they have to be GREAT) to get people in the stands.

MLS will never, ever work in Miami. Just give the fukk up already.

Becks needs to not be a fukking idiot and go take whatever investors are pulling his strings to Orlando City.
:what: :usure:

only reason this shyt will fail is b/c the fickleness of the miami sports fan.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
can we all just take a moment of :banderas: to acknowledge that the broad paul george got knocked up is *killer instinct vocal* ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTRRRAAAAAAAAAAA ULLLTTRAA ulltra :ohlawd:

pH balance is a :ohmy: name tho...:salute: the breh @Don Rhymus
Yeah, just, jesus :wow:

Those girls in Tootsies are special. Has to be the best strip club in the U.S. Granted I've never been in a strip club outside of Florida, but I feel confident in that declaration.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
what fool goes raw in a stripper though

shes bad i understand that but you couldnt wrap up?

she played him well and will be living good for at least 18 years, her pole days are over

next time i go miami i will be hitting up tootsies though :takedat:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
oh is THAT the reason?

so what nba team do you support?

dominicans and puerto ricans playing soccer :dead: brehs in montana got more tekkers than them
im the exception :mjpls:

by this dude's logic, the marlins should be selling out every game ....:heh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small countries in the Americas including PR, Jamaica, etc suffer more for lack of organization, training, talent stealing and population than raw ability. These countries have the ability to produce talent, it's just their wealth and population size precludes it. Brazil and Mexico meanwhile have 100+ million populations.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
paulbm.PNG

This pic says it all

"I won" look hows shes holding the lottery ticket :wow:

tbh i dont care for paul george after what he said about black women, and also im a heat fan :lolbron: