Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Won't work. Soccer in Miami is a pipedream held only by people who don't understand Miami.

Yes Miami is a giant cultural melting pot. But Cuba, DR, PR, Jamaica, Haiti, these aren't footballing countries. Soccer takes a backseat to stick sports throughout the Caribbean, so you're not going to get some strong ethnic fanbase.

They'll never get a stadium anywhere near Miami proper.

Then couple that with the fact that Miami is a party town that has a TON of better things to do than support sports teams as the Heat, Marlins, and Dolphins all suffer through when they're not great (not good, they have to be GREAT) to get people in the stands.

MLS will never, ever work in Miami. Just give the fukk up already.

Becks needs to not be a fukking idiot and go take whatever investors are pulling his strings to Orlando City.

The Miami region, Broward County, West Palm Beach, Pompano etc. got mad Venezuelans, Colombians, Brazilians etc though, and there is alot of football going on in those cities/towns and they're all just looking for a reason to hit the stadiums and tailgate and what not and show gringos how much better football (soccer) is better than throwball.

And all that jazz about frontrunning and bandwagoning is horseshyt, no horsey, who wants to cheer for someone like the wizards (@mastermind :umad:) I really want to see a decent team brought by Becks da gawd, andget Lebron on board to sign a contract extension and keep him in Miami to turn that city around

@horse. kills, what you know about some Vila Madalena bro? You gonna be here in June at least? I requested tickets for Uruguay x England in Sao Paulo, shyts 60 reais, get your arse down here for the month, u could stay at my place.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
your going to brazil :lupe:, lucky man

wish i could but i have to go to a family wedding in Grenada (where my fam are from)

Those brazilian women :noah: swear i might yolo and go for the olympics

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The Miami region, Broward County, West Palm Beach, Pompano etc. got mad Venezuelans, Colombians, Brazilians etc though, and there is alot of football going on in those cities/towns and they're all just looking for a reason to hit the stadiums and tailgate and what not and show gringos how much better football (soccer) is better than throwball.

And all that jazz about frontrunning and bandwagoning is horseshyt, no horsey, who wants to cheer for someone like the wizards (@mastermind :umad:) I really want to see a decent team brought by Becks da gawd, andget Lebron on board to sign a contract extension and keep him in Miami to turn that city around

@horse. kills, what you know about some Vila Madalena bro? You gonna be here in June at least? I requested tickets for Uruguay x England in Sao Paulo, shyts 60 reais, get your arse down here for the month, u could stay at my place.
I would know b, considering I live here-....THERE you know when I'm not holding down outchea in beaga.

If you think south florida fans being dikkriders is untrue then you're wild ignorant what it's actually like.

That ignroance is bliss.

And bliss...

.....must be nice. :wow:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:ehh: I'd cop, no lie.
Applies to the PH Balance/Mustbenice collab and the stripper Paul George shot his triple double inside of.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what fool goes raw in a stripper though

shes bad i understand that but you couldnt wrap up?

she played him well and will be living good for at least 18 years, her pole days are over

next time i go miami i will be hitting up tootsies though :takedat:

obvs he's a retard (although i can sorta understand wanting to test them walls cos raw sex is to premier league what condom sex is to the ryman league) but that's not what we were talmbout.

She's dressed up for a fukking baby picture. She's trash.

she's a stripper brah :heh: how could she be anything but trash?

pH ~ x Mussbknice collab or nawl @Don Rhymus :lupe:

fixed...c'mon bruh, ebonics that sh1t up :laugh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fran merida :mjlol: so many euro flops in brazil right now. brasileirao worse than the turkish league

knew one brazilian team wouldnt pass, sporting through

spoke too soon, they choked

blow a two goal lead in a penalty shootout brehs

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real Madrid's Brazilian full-back Marcelo and his young son were subjected to horrific racist abuse by Atlético Madrid supporters after his side's 3-0 Copa del Rey semi-final first leg victory against their city neighbours.

Marcelo did not play in the game but joined a handful of team-mates in a warm-down session around 20 minutes afterwards. At that stage the only supporters left in the Santiago Bernabéu stadium were around 500 Atlético fans high in the north stand. As Marcelo ran towards them, they launched into monkey chants which were clearly audible in the virtually empty arena.

Marcelo stopped immediately below the fans and, motionless, gazed up at them before contuining his exercise. They then chanted: "Marcelo is a monkey." When Marcelo's young son came out and hugged his father soon after, the chant changed to: "May your father die."

:what:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bfs0mU6CIAAc1Y_.jpg

Harry Potter at Hufflepuff away :mjlol: