Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
theory on Agudelo, he's right on track except he should've been impressing and on his 2nd season right now at a team like this, ready to make the big leap after the World Cup

maybe his little delay has taught him not to take things for granted, as he was accused of maybe being lazy at his time during the red bulls, but convinced that was BS for agenda reasons

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Equanimity Kimbra Junior isn't feeling the kid. I gotta allow her

27481-Jonah-Hill-no-ixnay-gif-CJvU.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
theory on Agudelo, he's right on track except he should've been impressing and on his 2nd season right now at a team like this, ready to make the big leap after the World Cup

maybe his little delay has taught him not to take things for granted, as he was accused of maybe being lazy at his time during the red bulls, but convinced that was BS for agenda reasons
freddy adu redux

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@Equanimity Kimbra Junior isn't feeling the kid. I gotta allow her

27481-Jonah-Hill-no-ixnay-gif-CJvU.gif

:ohhh: does she have any fukkable friends tho? If so, smash em to smithereens and then let word get back to Kimba Jr. that you beat the brakes off they puzzay , watch her hit u up early talking bout "there's something about you" :shaq:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:ohhh: does she have any fukkable friends tho? If so, smash em to smithereens and then let word get back to Kimba Jr. that you beat the brakes off they puzzay , watch her hit u up early talking bout "there's something about you" :shaq:
603225902.gif

I'ma take my L and fall back for a week

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
meagan good brehs? :dahell:

let's just say she is all plastic and make up and trust me, i KNOW what im talking about :smugdraper:

no i dont :snoop:

but my friend fukked her and he told me all about it :bryan:

no he didnt :snoop:

but she used to date this dude that was on a tv show, and he lived in my neighborhood and i saw her in person a few times and can confirm she's actually :ld:

no i ca....wait that's true. she's the most overrated so-called sexy actress in black hollywood

i'd still beat tho :bryan: