Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Azam

Rookie
Daps
I need my real username back brehs :bryan:

So nice to see Ox back :blessed: Our beige prince :blessed:

Azam

Rookie
Daps
you Abyssinian?:lupe:

To be honest, Nani does be looking Ethiopian sometimes, so I can see why you'd be aw'd over him.

I don't even know how you look but you'd probably be one of the best looking chicks in here along with Elle Driver. Forgive me, I have a weakness for Habeshas.:wow:
Link to Elle Driver's pics ? :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps

AbyssinianGal

Rookie
Daps
I know I was rooting for y'all.....we just don't have many female posters in these parts. Welcome :blessed:

This was our most anticipated come back after 30 years of hiatus but those Naijas are no joke. I am sure we'll be back better than ever.

We had the best fans tho.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@Hollister how much you chargin brehs for a private class in MG? theoretically if you only work for companies nowadays

I've sold my soul breh, I'm charging relatively cheap so that i get more students and pack my daily schedule, which means more reais.

One on one I'm charging 50, if they do it twice a week I'll throw them a bone and charge 45. 2 or more students and I'm charging 35, again, class twice a week, and ill do it for 30 each student. All are 1 hour classes. And they gotta pay up front in the beginning of the month for all the classes that whole month. My answer to @yoyoyo1 will tell you how i'm making out.

congrats to @Hollister for getting in the NY Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/02/world/americas/his-friends-know-him-as-petroswickonicovick.html

SÃO PAULO, Brazil — When he became a teenager, Wonarllevyston Garlan Marllon Branddon Bruno Paullynelly Mell Oliveira Pereira did what any self-conscious person worried about merciless taunting from his peers might do: He pleaded with his parents and the courts to let him change his name.

Started from the bottom now we here breh

:smugbiden:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@-YDB-

23sc6r9.jpg