Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
We need to bite the bullet and simply say, when Lamela is fit he plays, irrespective. We need to see what the potential of Lamela will materialise into and not keep relying upon Lennon's usual MO, he has been the same for years.

Worryingly, for a wide player, the most league goals he has ever got has been 5, once - and yet Theo Walcott is apparently a shyt Aaron Lennon, bless us.

@Liu Kang can i get a flattop on Azza please? this needs to happen.

109121_ori_aaron_lennon.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i've known quite a few thick korean girls in my day. not always with the cutest faces tho, but definitely swollen

also re: your learning french question: 1) why didnt you ask me, @Hollister or @KOTK who actually teach a foreign language :leostare:
2) re-enroll in the classes, practice outside of class with any french speaker (via internet or in person), and go to a francophone country tout de suite
3) be patient and enjoy it and you'll be speaking well before you even realize
I didn't even know you brehs taught that's my bad. And I asked Liu cuz you know he's French and dem tings. I'm planning to take French 121 or whatever the fukk course I have to take Senior year cuz I'd be done with all my graduation requirements and it would just be about getting my last credits to hit 120. Speaking of teaching, I was planning to go to France to teach English for 8 months. How tedious is that ESL jawn? :lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Flappy Bird looks hard and infuriating.

Though I'm looking for a new game since I beat Plants v. Zombies 2 so maybe I'll give it a whirl :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I tried that Angry Birds spinoff with the pigs, but it was ridiculously hard

the fukk i look like trying to figure out engineering moves for a silly game on my phone :dwillhuh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I didn't even know you brehs taught that's my bad. And I asked Liu cuz you know he's French and dem tings. I'm planning to take French 121 or whatever the fukk course I have to take Senior year cuz I'd be done with all my graduation requirements and it would just be about getting my last credits to hit 120. Speaking of teaching, I was planning to go to France to teach English for 8 months. How tedious is that ESL jawn? :lupe:
:manny: i get a buzz from working a crowd. i like teaching partly because it's a form of public speaking, which helps me get my rocks off tbh. it's a power trip.

i also really love linguistics and the idea that our species is divided and/or united by different sets of coded sounds and characters. shyt is mindblowing to me.

i wouldn't say it's tedious as much as frustrating because some people are just not good at learning, and others are just not good at learning a foreign language. and you have to throw your americanized expectations of students and teachers in the bushes and meet them halfway or at least 1/4 of the way.

definitely go tho. if you can work the room and make people enjoy learning, you're bound to get some cute joints in your class and you have an automatic "in" when you wanna try to get a taste.

i cant speak for french people, in fact i've heard bad things, but to be an american speaking portuguese is to be living good, socially. they all want to learn your language so the fact that you've taken time to study theirs is ingratiating.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Another app I've been playing a lot is QuizUp. Sorta fun, I just do the Mad Men one and the Arsenal one. Actually, I'm gonna be honest it's crushingly boring. I don't even know what the end game is or what the point is :ffs:

Been catching up on movies this weekend. Argo. Pretty good. Not sure why it won best picture but far be it from me to judge as out the films nominated that year I've only seen Django and Argo :manny:

Network. That movie is fukking brilliant :ohhh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:manny: i get a buzz from working a crowd. i like teaching partly because it's a form of public speaking, which helps me get my rocks off tbh. it's a power trip.

i also really love linguistics and the idea that our species is divided and/or united by different sets of coded sounds and characters. shyt is mindblowing to me.

i wouldn't say it's tedious as much as frustrating because some people are just not good at learning, and others are just not good at learning a foreign language. and you have to throw your americanized expectations of students and teachers in the bushes and meet them halfway or at least 1/4 of the way.

definitely go tho. if you can work the room and make people enjoy learning, you're bound to get some cute joints in your class and you have an automatic "in" when you wanna try to get a taste.

i cant speak for french people, in fact i've heard bad things, but to be an american speaking portuguese is to be living good, socially. they all want to learn your language so the fact that you've taken time to study theirs is ingratiating.
I will probably fight someone if I get disrespected :birdman: