Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I'm also ready to get rid of Rooney. He hampers the progress of the club, both financially and tactically. I don't care how good he is. He doesn't fit within the team and the current crop of players.

But as usual, he'll get what he wants in a brand new 300k a week deal. I never thought a club of United's stature would bend over backwards for a player as much as they do for Rooney.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm also ready to get rid of Rooney. He hampers the progress of the club, both financially and tactically. I don't care how good he is. He doesn't fit within the team and the current crop of players.

But as usual, he'll get what he wants in a brand new 300k a week deal. I never thought a club of United's stature would bend over backwards for a player as much as they do for Rooney.
i feel the same

i wanted us to sell him to PSG last summer, its like he looks to pass the ball to anyone but RVP. Now hes getting a crazy upgrade contract and moyes stuck up his ass

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iaw1akv0j9vkwbyat1.gif

:deadrose:

Is this from todays game?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Still employ 20th century football tactics in 2014 brehs...

Play Juan Mata on the wide right wing brehs...

Play a CB at RB who has no attacking prowess whatsoever brehs...

Earn the biggest job in football because you're Scottish brehs...

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Im pretty sure even if Moyes is sacked, SAF and the senile Bobby Charlton will look to replace him with another British manager with an ancient football philosophy.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Still employ 20th century football tactics in 2014 brehs...

Play Juan Mata on the wide right wing brehs...

Play a CB at RB who has no attacking prowess whatsoever brehs...

Earn the biggest job in football because you're Scottish brehs...

Isn't Man City doing some 4-4-2 thing as well?

Seems to be working for them :ehh:

Daps
Thats the THING, you literally can if you want. There's a scene that highlights exactly that.

HAWAY THE LADS!! :pacspit: @geordie_dru

Haway? HAWAY? Howay man, since when did this c*nt become a fukking sad mackem? :snoop:

I cannot be chewed the day, a divint even kna any other scores the day, like, (apart from the wet spam score) just gan boil ya heed, will ya, you piss-soaked inbred scum b*stard.

I'm much more concerned with seeing a fat cockney swing from Greys monument.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Isn't Man City doing some 4-4-2 thing as well?

Seems to be working for them :ehh:
1. They play narrow.
2. Yaya is the best CM in football. He can man a 2-man midfield with great success.
3. City's 4-4-2 isn't predicated on crosses from their wingers the way United's is.
4. Their FB's are better than United's and contribute a lot more in the attack. City gets their crosses in from their FB's and they're capable of producing their own shots, sans Clichy.