Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
1. They play narrow.
2. Yaya is the best CM in football. He can man a 2-man midfield with great success.
3. City's 4-4-2 isn't predicated on crosses from their wingers the way United's is.
4. Their FB's are better than United's and contribute a lot more in the attack. City gets their crosses in from their FB's and they're capable of producing their own shots, sans Clichy.

So out of those 4 points only one maybe two has to do with old fashioned tactics, it simply comes down to Man U having bad players.

Why are we deriding Moyes again? Because he took the Man U job and fielded an 11 that consisted of Man U players that were there before him?

VSELQ.gif

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So out of those 4 points only one maybe two has to do with old fashioned tactics, it simply comes down to Man U having bad players.

Why are we deriding Moyes again? Because he took the Man U job and fielded an 11 that consisted of Man U players that were there before him?

VSELQ.gif
I never claimed or asserted to City playing old-fashioned, regardless of their formation. I don't even know why you brought them up in the first place because no one was talking about them.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

VSELQ.gif

yaya and fernandinho aren't traditonal CMs, of our wide players only Navas plays as a traditional winger. Pelligrini isn't doing anything ground breaking, but it's alot better than what Moyes is doing.

Mata stuck out wide? Fact is his players call for a different formation, and maybe he has to sit Rooney on the bench. No excuse having Stoke look like a cheap version of Bayern.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I'm also ready to get rid of Rooney. He hampers the progress of the club, both financially and tactically. I don't care how good he is. He doesn't fit within the team and the current crop of players.

But as usual, he'll get what he wants in a brand new 300k a week deal. I never thought a club of United's stature would bend over backwards for a player as much as they do for Rooney.

And if you really think about it, hes completely shyt :mikej:

At what point of the match was this? When stoke scored their second?

:mikej::mikej::mikej:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yaya and fernandinho aren't traditonal CMs, of our wide players only Navas plays as a traditional winger. Pelligrini isn't doing anything ground breaking, but it's alot better than what Moyes is doing.

Mata stuck out wide? Fact is his players call for a different formation, and maybe he has to sit Rooney on the bench. No excuse having Stoke look like a cheap version of Bayern.
Thats what i was asking when Mata was bought b/c he is not a wide player :manny: And with Rooney not being sold, spending that money on Mata made no sense. Lets not forget Kagawa is still there too.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Thats what i was asking when Mata was bought b/c he is not a wide player :manny: And with Rooney not being sold, spending that money on Mata made no sense. Lets not forget Kagawa is still there too.
moyes is simply not good enough

doesnt have the tactical mind to be in charge of a big club. playing mata out wide has confirmed that if it wasnt before.

look at zaha having fun at cardiff, hes better than valencia but was never given a chance

just fukk off moyes please

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
moyes is simply not good enough

doesnt have the tactical mind to be in charge of a big club. playing mata out wide has confirmed that if it wasnt before.

look at zaha having fun at cardiff, hes better than valencia but was never given a chance

just fukk off moyes please
Blows my mind that there are some fans over at the Caf still willing to give this guy a chance.

926.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Rooney is still a very good player. Like others have said, Moyes just isn't being creative enough. Managers would kill to have 3 players like Mata, Rooney, and RVP in their side.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Also, from what I remember, Mata was routinely played on the outsides at Valencia. He can do a job there. Personnel wise ManU isn't a 7th, 8th place squad. Moyes needs to try new things, which up to now he hasn't shown the balls to do.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Let me find out South Koreans can get thick like this (girl in the pink)

Looking like my girl Katy Murakami from destination truth :to: :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Let me find out South Koreans can get thick like this (girl in the pink)

Looking like my girl Katy Murakami from destination truth :to: :ohlawd:

i've known quite a few thick korean girls in my day. not always with the cutest faces tho, but definitely swollen

also re: your learning french question: 1) why didnt you ask me, @Hollister or @KOTK who actually teach a foreign language :leostare:
2) re-enroll in the classes, practice outside of class with any french speaker (via internet or in person), and go to a francophone country tout de suite
3) be patient and enjoy it and you'll be speaking well before you even realize