Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

You a United fan, you don't know what a good midfielder looks like. Ramadan Ramsey is greatness my G. Top 5 in Europe. Bastian, Vidal, Pogba, Ramsey, and Scott Parker.

Ramsey ain't fall off. Kid is a genius, he just started creating more but fall off? If that is what falling off is, then we should all fall off.

Draxler is going to Bayern :stopitslime:

Bayern not letting these German kids leave the country anymore.

The Ramsey injury is why a CM was needed above all else. It was late in the window too. And Flamini got a red card.

Nah, Wenger put in all that work tho. We are like a kinder, softer just as arrogant Bayern tho.

I hate Flamini tbh.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the arsenal brehs that missed the tweet @Ari Gold Bawse posted. It was one from David Ornstein saying that the Arsenal board were fine with meeting Schalke's buy out clause for Draxler, and wanted to do it in this transfer window because they didn't want to have a bidding war in the summer, but Wumger thought Draxler's clause was too much, and wouldn't budge on the matter :why:.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
You a United fan, you don't know what a good midfielder looks like. Ramadan Ramsey is greatness my G. Top 5 in Europe. Bastian, Vidal, Pogba, Ramsey, and Scott Parker.

Ramsey ain't fall off. Kid is a genius, he just started creating more but fall off? If that is what falling off is, then we should all fall off.
:laff:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
gun__1391188234_kallstrom3.jpg

:dead:

for the arsenal brehs that missed the tweet @Ari Gold Bawse posted. It was one from David Ornstein saying that the Arsenal board were fine with meeting Schalke's buy out clause for Draxler, and wanted to do it in this transfer window because they didn't want to have a bidding war in the summer, but Wumger thought Draxler's clause was too much, and wouldn't budge on the matter :why:.

Ivan The board needs to come of it, whose club is it? Buy him and tell Wenger find a space for him

Montez

Superstar
Daps
We all know the board is shook of Wumger

Which is shocking, everyone knows Wumger hates transfer and negotiations. Tell his velcro wearing sneaker ass, give us a list and we'll get who he wants

But we got Wumger, trying to be all in the interviews, trying to ball in the negotiations, and what happens.
suge-knight-o.gif

Maybe Draxler is a fraud, time will tell but it's just 5 milli on paper than Hazard and a lot less in agent fees.

I have feeling theaux, this season will come down to a Yaya Sanogo goal. This is the type of thing that tips title races