Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:mjlol: 100 reply thread on sunderland forum about jozy leaving best summed up by this post

Best source I seen in a while. Two tweets and one is a random Turkish tweet.

deadline day :bow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
cb9c435991624b4437c924b65954fdc8fe3e59d30c885687c469198011541478_large

:mjlol:

He deleted it a minute later :russ:

them pawgs dont even know who Barnsley are :heh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we don't win sh1t this season and have a mare, it's 100% on wenger, and not the team :yeshrug:. He's had a good few months to figure out a plan, and it's not like the holes in our squad are subtle, so we should've BEEN had a striker of some sort and a midfield player. To keep it 100, we should've brought in 2 strikers this transfer window, but as we're all finding out, Arsenal ain't really trying to be about that trophy winning life smh.

Just to forewarn you all. Come 11:30, there may be a breakdown, with cursewords swimming in brainfarts.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Klose>Berbatov, imho

He is but isn't he short term too?

When you're this close to a title, why have the handbrake up?

If we don't win sh1t this season and have a mare, it's 100% on wenger, and not the team :yeshrug:. He's had a good few months to figure out a plan, and it's not like the holes in our squad are subtle, so we should've BEEN had a striker of some sort and a midfield player. To keep it 100, we should've brought in 2 strikers this transfer window, but as we're all finding out, Arsenal ain't really trying to be about that trophy winning life smh.

Just to forewarn you all. Come 11:30, there may be a breakdown, with cursewords swimming in brainfarts.

I supported moving from Higuain to Suarez but how you don't follow up the 40 million with 45 or 50? I don't know.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He is but isn't he short term too?

When you're this close to a title, why have the handbrake up?
im not sure what the beef is?

Klose>Berbatov. He diplomatically said he doesnt rate Berbatov that highly to help us with this push, while Klose may be able too. If he going for Klose, then he knows he needs something short term.

And the Draxler dream is over. Schalke dont want to sell and dont have too, unless someone meets that release clause. A figure Arsenal dont want to reach. We not spending it in the summer, so peace to the lad.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
im not sure what the beef is?

Klose>Berbatov. He diplomatically said he doesnt rate Berbatov that highly to help us with this push, while Klose may be able too. If he going for Klose, then he knows he needs something short term.

And the Draxler dream is over. Schalke dont want to sell and dont have too, unless someone meets that release clause. A figure Arsenal dont want to reach. We not spending it in the summer, so peace to the lad.

Draxler at Chelsea, that's a scary sight. :whoo:

I can respect not going for Berba but he's said on a few occasions he doesnt want short term fixes but all we have looked at besides Drax is short term fixes.

The Ramsey injury I feel for him, hard to replace a top 5 midfielder in the world and the best in England.