Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is but isn't he short term too?

When you're this close to a title, why have the handbrake up?

I supported moving from Higuain to Suarez but how you don't follow up the 40 million with 45 or 50? I don't know.

the thing with the suarez deal is that as soon as liverpool saw that £2 extra over the 40 mill barrier, and the press made a big deal out of it, they were never going to sell suarez to us. That was just taking the piss, and was the epitome of wenger scrooge mcducking. They should've come in at 41 mill or something, but they didn't, and fucced up, so I can understand them not upping the offer because it just wasn't going to happen.

However, with the Draxler thing, we had 0% leverage over Schalke, just give them what they want and pay the buy out clause if you really want him ffs :snoop:

and now we're in need of a midfielder, so Draxler would've been an even more perfect signing :mindblown: cos we could've stuck him in midfield until our people came back and then wenger could've started with moulding him into the striker like he purportedly wanted to

and he ain't coming in the summer neither, cos he will obvs cost more, so its dueces to him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Draxler at Chelsea, that's a scary sight. :whoo:

I can respect not going for Berba but he's said on a few occasions he doesnt want short term fixes but all we have looked at besides Drax is short term fixes.

The Ramsey injury I feel for him, hard to replace a top 5 midfielder in the world and the best in England.
Draxler is going to Bayern :stopitslime:

Bayern not letting these German kids leave the country anymore.

The Ramsey injury is why a CM was needed above all else. It was late in the window too. And Flamini got a red card.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
cb9c435991624b4437c924b65954fdc8fe3e59d30c885687c469198011541478_large

:mjlol:

He deleted it a minute later :russ:

them pawgs dont even know who Barnsley are :heh:

I know the breh who tweeted the reply.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Despite his off-field reservations, the 22-year-old has signed a contract at Oakwell until June 2014.

The 'female situation' Frimpong is fearing is similar to Barnsley's former Macedonian Georgi Hristov, who complained about the beauty of girls in South Yorkshire.

'I'm finding it difficult to find a girlfriend in Barnsley, or indeed settle into a decent way of life,' he said.

'The local girls are far uglier than the ones back in Belgrade or Skopje, the capital of Macedonia, where I come from.

'Our women are much prettier. Besides, they don't drink as much beer as the Barnsley girls which is something I don't like at all.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-doesnt-look-happy-there.html#ixzz2s0APCPy5

:mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn, sunderland wanted geoff as part of the cattermole deal (and with good reason, great player and classiest stoke player last game) :ohhh:

hope they dont give him way

and sunderland fans calling him shyt. when you have an 8 page thread praising cattermole:mjlol:

jesus you really get some perspective as a general soccer fan when looking at these backwater teams forums

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mourinho on buying a striker. "Many people don't understand why we don't do [business in January] but, in the summer, you will understand."
:banderas:
will salah play on monday?

Mourinho undecided if Salah will be involved against Man City.

'He was there two or three days, not training, and today he trained for the first time.'

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Draxler at Chelsea, that's a scary sight. :whoo:

I can respect not going for Berba but he's said on a few occasions he doesnt want short term fixes but all we have looked at besides Drax is short term fixes.

The Ramsey injury I feel for him, hard to replace a top 5 midfielder in the world and the best in England.
:hmm: