Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
2 inches of snow, and there's no school or work tomorrow :ohlawd:

geazy-must-be-nice-video-main.jpg

You have to be bleeding from your eyes to miss work on a snow day around my parts

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
geazy-must-be-nice-video-main.jpg

You have to be bleeding from your eyes to miss work on a snow day around my parts

When the city doesn't invest in salt/snow-cleaners, "snowstorms" such as these tend to shut down everything.

The worst part is being in school up north and have your fam be all excited about some November weather :stopitslime:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Another thing about the match, Lee Mason's tweedy bird self has to be the most incompetent ref in the premier league.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw not sure of you guys know this but Ramsey is out for 6 more weeks. We def need replacements now if we are being serious. Jack also out for a while. We can't play all these matches with no midfield.

Edit: and just one striker Giroud :beli:
fack. do you know what the setback was with ramsey.

these injuries and the flamini red are coming at the best possible time :sadcam:

:whew: one things for sure, we'll def find out what this team is about that life

about to be a real hot spring

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
fack. do you know what the setback was with ramsey.

these injuries and the flamini red are coming at the best possible time :sadcam:
Apparently in training he re-injured his calf. That 6 weeks figure doesnt seem to be verified though. In any case he out for the foreseeable future. Injuries pilign up right before our toughest stretch of the year. Arsene been grinning like a fool lately to the media about signings though so lets see what happens.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently in training he re-injured his calf. That 6 weeks figure doesnt seem to be verified though. In any case he out for the foreseeable future. Injuries pilign up right before our toughest stretch of the year. Arsene been grinning like a fool lately to the media about signings though so lets see what happens.
:whoa: we're talking the same sh1t, but supposedly i whine a bit too much, getting under lads skins :banderas: so the less said the better.

even if we do on the off chance get draxler i still dont think that will be enough, cos like everyone says, we need a proper proper striker and mone are available atm. i personally think were kinda fucced :yeshrug: that schedule we've got is a problem bruh, like a look at the fixture sheet and laugh out loud in disbelief type problem. if they somehow manage to get out of it with us being around 3rd and still in a cup, id consider that a great sccomplishment

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: we're talking the same sh1t, but supposedly i whine a bit too much, getting under lads skins :banderas: so the less said the better.

even if we do on the off chance get draxler i still dont think that will be enough, cos like everyone says, we need a proper proper striker and mone are available atm. i personally think were kinda fucced :yeshrug: that schedule we've got is a problem bruh, like a look at the fixture sheet and laugh out loud in disbelief type problem. if they somehow manage to get out of it with us being around 3rd and still in a cup, id consider that a great sccomplishment
I think it comes down to what expectations you have for the team. I still belive we have a good chance to win at least 1 trophy this season. The issue however, is fooling ourselves into thinking we have a squad that can compete for a trophy on all fronts. That would take a miracle at the moment. The league for me takes precedence..we can beat any team on any given day in the Premiership... then FA Cup. Play disciplined at home, and try and nick a goal in Munich, but it will take a marvelous 2 legs to beat Bayern and its not worth the cost of tiring ourselves out for domestic fixtures IMO.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is it c00nish to dislike black yuppies?

I mean I generally dislike all yuppies but if a yuppie happens to be black is it ok to dislike them? I dunno, that shyt just came to me while watching the state of the union

That said the youtube live comments is a fukking cesspool

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it comes down to what expectations you have for the team. I still belive we have a good chance to win at least 1 trophy this season. The issue however, is fooling ourselves into thinking we have a squad that can compete for a trophy on all fronts. That would take a miracle at the moment. The league for me takes precedence..we can beat any team on any given day in the Premiership... then FA Cup. Play disciplined at home, and try and nick a goal in Munich, but it will take a marvelous 2 legs to beat Bayern and its not worth the cost of tiring ourselves out for domestic fixtures IMO.
i dont have any expectations tbh. i just enjoy being able to believe we can win stuff again...and i hear you about the fixtures but the catch 22 that comes with playing favourites with competitions is that you can fucc yourself and the season up real quick. prem def comes 1st, with fa cup 2nd. theres no way on google earth our squad can compete with the top tier euro teams over two legs.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns