Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

If all you gonna do is bytch and not provide anything of value fukk off.

jags.gif

wind your neck in love, who told you to reply to my posts you mug? cos I didn't, I'm not obligated to do sh1t, let alone reply to your quote if I don't feel like it, so YOU can actually fakk off and go back to minding your own business. Got the nerve to tell me where I can go when you're responding to me out of the blue. You couldn't make it up :pachaha:. Now scroll past my post please. Thanks babes smh.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal dont need to win no title. Staying in the top 4 is kinda like a trophy:troll:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You don't know that. Stop trolling.

not trolling. Arsenal are #1 in table standing alone. City has the best attack, Chelsea has the best defense. How you supposed to be the #1 team and concede 6 goals to a team directly competing with you?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
not trolling. Arsenal are #1 in table standing alone. City has the best attack, Chelsea has the best defense. How you supposed to be the #1 team and concede 6 goals to a team directly competing with you?
shyt happens. Title isnt lost by giving up 6 to the best front 5 in Europe. On a better day we score 6 as well, it wasn't that much of a drubbing. And according to who does Chelsea have a better defense than the Gunners? I'm pretty sure every metric has Arsenal as top 3 in defending.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Btw not sure of you guys know this but Ramsey is out for 6 more weeks. We def need replacements now if we are being serious. Jack also out for a while. We can't play all these matches with no midfield.

Edit: and just one striker Giroud :beli:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Last time that happened I remember the team that won the league winning on a miracle and points difference though.