Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Buppies, and no its the Black American way. fukk Buppies. :camby:

Whats weird to me is I have a detestation for black suburbanites even though most people would class me as that. They disgust me.

You know who is the face of black suburbanites to me? Mike Tirico. I hate that dude with a passion. He just embodies everything I hate in regards to black people

Any black folks that downplay race or say post racial I tend to hate.

Not saying race is everything but as Don said, the ignorance is what gets me. It's why I get uneasy when folks talk about black people vs. nikkas.

Speaking of reading websites I tried to go to some conservative websites to round out my opinions à la Liu Kang. To see if I could sympathize with the right leaning faction of the United States...

What absolute twaddle :mjlol:

Nothing like some comments on a conservative website to scare you in the morning brehs :lupe:

Daily Caller and Newsmax :ohlawd:

Daily Mail doesnt hide their shyt either.

Last edited:

Azam

Rookie
Daps
You know who is the face of black suburbanites to me? Mike Tirico. I hate that dude with a passion. He just embodies everything I hate in regards to black people

Any black folks that downplay race or say post racial I tend to hate.

Not saying race is everything but as Don said, the ignorance is what gets me. It's why I get uneasy when folks talk about black people vs. nikkas.
Tirico isn't black, he's Sicilian :mjpls:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Kanye actually sets himself nicely when he said Bush doesn't care about black people. Blacks won't turn on him after that. I think Blacks would turn on Jay-Z before on Kanye.

BTW is any breh in here a mod? It's TKF brehs, got banned on a Niner bet :russ:

*Report this post to a mod*

:youngsabo:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

BTW is any breh in here a mod? It's TKF brehs, got banned on a Niner bet :russ:

:dwillhuh: was the only look on my face reading his comments.

Kanye actually sets himself nicely when he said Bush doesn't care about black people. Blacks won't turn on him after that. I think Blacks would turn on Jay-Z before on Kanye.

Kanye is brutally honest, flawed and all but you can tell he has some remnants of a soul. Jay :patrice:

Jay is a contrived character that lost his soul long ago, a bit like Michael Jordan.

Last edited:

Azam

Rookie
Daps
”When people go around and say, ‘You are black’ – well, I don’t encourage it, but by the same token I don’t back off of it,” he says. ”If you want to call me that, that’s fine. But, you know, in my whole family, there’s nobody I know who is black.” Raised in Queens Michael Todd Tirico grew up in a middle-class Italian family in Queens, about a five-minute drive from Shea Stadium. Tirico’s parents, Donald and Maria, were separated when he was about 4, and he says he has since lost contact with his father’s side of the family. Tirico is an only child. Because of his dark skin and ethnic features, Tirico says, most people assume he is black. But he’s seen pictures of his father, his father’s mother and his father’s sister – all of whom are white, Tirico says. ”The only contact I had growing up was with my mom’s side of the family. And they are all as white as the refrigerator I’m standing in front of right now,” Tirico says, standing in his kitchen in the Clay townhouse where he lives. Someday, he says, he plans to do genealogical research to find out if he has a black ancestor, but it’s not something he considers a pressing issue. Tirico concedes, though, that his uncertain ethnicity sometimes makes other uncomfortable. Even skeptical. ”I know the story sounds like a lot of bull, but it’s the truth” he says. “Does it matter to me? Yeah, I’d like to find out the truth at some point, so I can answer questions for my kids. But me? I’m living, I’m working, I’m leading an upstanding life. I don’t worry about it.”

:mjlol:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
My first time repping Walt. And I remember my comment was "YES HE DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!" :lolbron:

Speaking of reading websites I tried to go to some conservative websites to round out my opinions à la Liu Kang. To see if I could sympathize with the right leaning faction of the United States...

What absolute twaddle :mjlol:

Nothing like some comments on a conservative website to scare you in the morning brehs :lupe:
:whoa:
I'm not sympathizing with the enemy. I'm just trying to confront my views to those I disagree with in order to see if my opinions represent me to the core or if they are just shallow. If my reaction is epidermic, that means my opinions are deeply real, otherwise, I'm open to debate.
Our minds are defined "binarily" IMO, for example, we can't understand the "far" concept without the "close" one. They are linked, that's why I can properly define my views if I know where they aren't. Or maybe I simply am a structuralist :lupe:

Speaking of debates I tend to be more and more irked by those in TLR (if they are). Lastly I saw a thread about male and female relationships in which was (obviously) about female submissiveness (basically "male earning the money and female in the kitchen with the children") which the formula that was supposedly working for centuries. I was legit mad and nearly replied but then I said to myself, it's just the internetz and I put "Some more" by Young Thug and forget all about that. Amazing how a trap beat and gibberish lyrics can ease your mind.

And I appreciated the accent on the a. Repped. :ehh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is he wrong though ?
He doesn't say he isn't black, he just say that culturally, family-wise, he's white. Are we defined by our complexion only ? Nope, and that's the meaning of that quote. And honestly being black doesn't mean shyte really. Do you really think that only because we share the same complexion, we're supposed to be close somehow ? Black Americans are different from Black Europeans or Black Polynesians from example. Not the same language, not the same history, not the same culture, not the same habits, not the same paradigms, only link is their complexion and ethnic features. Obviously with globalization, those differences tend to be thinner and thinner but a black hipster will always have more in common with a white hipster than with a black hood dude.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
OpenWigglyAmericancrayfish.gif

:mjlol: world class

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Altidore looked out of his depth against a 6th division team yet he's starting today

Come ON Jozmer :ahh:

Altidore AND Borini up top!! amazing!!

he's scoring today, I just know it

not even going to watch spurs/city, ill wait til after