Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:salute: you ready to "settle down" breh :youngsabo: ? You seen that "sun dress big booty piff " thread yet, these hoes wearing lust filled clothing :shaq:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-need-some-sun-dress-big-booty-piff.185040/
kimbra.jpg

:ohlawd:

And did I see the thread? I've been on it :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Is it c00nish to dislike black yuppies?

I mean I generally dislike all yuppies but if a yuppie happens to be black is it ok to dislike them? I dunno, that shyt just came to me while watching the state of the union

That said the youtube live comments is a fukking cesspool
Buppies, and no its the Black American way. fukk Buppies. :camby:

Whats weird to me is I have a detestation for black suburbanites even though most people would class me as that. They disgust me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Bayern Munich midfielder reportedly wants Manchester United move

According to a German journalist, Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos would be in favour of a move to Manchester United.

There may be a bigger chance of Toni Kroos joining Manchester United than you think.

Not only has Pep Guardiola come out and suggested that the German international could be on the move, but German journalist Uli Hesse -- not to be confused with Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness -- has suggested Kroos is in favour of a United move:
http://thebusbybabe.sbnation.com/20...ted-transfer-rumours-toni-kroos-bayern-munich

:lupe:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buppies, and no its the Black American way. fukk Buppies. :camby:

Whats weird to me is I have a detestation for black suburbanites even though most people would class me as that. They disgust me.

why breh? :dwillhuh: (to hating black suburbanites)

also, can i ask, do black people in the US really feel like kanye's a c00n?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

there is an attitude and air about them that I do not like. IT isnt all of them, and its bizarre considering I grew up in the haven of Black suburbia, but I have never felt comfortable around most of them.

Black people do not feel like dude is a c00n, for the most part. Just a weirdo.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

mastermind summed up the Kanye thing. I don't think I've ever met a black person who has said outright that they hate Kanye. On twitter and a few of the sites I read blacks and other people of color seem to really cape for him which Walt sums up nicely:

And he's crack for a lot of black people, the same way Ayn Rand is for a certain lot of whites, because both appeal to a warped sense of persecution while confirming their most basic, shallow notions of how the world is and how it should be, a world in which contradictions empower rather than hinder a person's character or message.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of reading websites I tried to go to some conservative websites to round out my opinions à la Liu Kang. To see if I could sympathize with the right leaning faction of the United States...

What absolute twaddle :mjlol:

Nothing like some comments on a conservative website to scare you in the morning brehs :lupe:

Azam

Rookie
Daps
mastermind summed up the Kanye thing. I don't think I've ever met a black person who has said outright that they hate Kanye. On twitter and a few of the sites I read blacks and other people of color seem to really cape for him which Walt sums up nicely:
Where's that Walt quote from? :leon:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My problem with black suburbanites (at the age of ten mind you we moved into a neighborhood which serves has the headquarters for the PGA and is the home to the Honda Classic) is the same I have with all suburbanites, and that is the absolute gusto they show in confirming stereotypes. They have the same willful ignorance to anything not of their world as any of their other colored counterparts. Then on top of that so many sign themselves up to be the voice of a people they completely don't represent in their social circles, or I dunno if it's better or worse, the complete disassociation with the less fortunate of their ilk.

It's the same issue I have with anyone with a narrow perspective.