Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I was thinking about suicide and I told myself that if I was gonna go out I'd have a shootout with cops or summat and have them take me out so it isn't technically suicide. The bad thing is it will make the news and my name will get out and my family would have to suffer even more than they would have to do as I'm already dead in the first place :snoop::why:

Suicide by cop and go out gunzablazin but your family will catch flack :hula: quiet non-controversial suicide but you go out like a hoe

What say you OFT?????????

:lupe:

pPDHRkU.jpg

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Brehs I was thinking about suicide and I told myself that if I was gonna go out I'd have a shootout with cops or summat and have them take me out so it isn't technically suicide. The bad thing is it will make the news and my name will get out and my family would have to suffer even more than they would have to do as I'm already dead in the first place :snoop::why:

Suicide by cop and go out gunzablazin but your family will catch flack :hula: quiet non-controversial suicide but you go out like a hoe

What say you OFT?????????

:lupe:
:dwillhuh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
annnnnnnnnnyway, aside from the suicide talk (bun dat, not banter material at all)

I just finished watching spring breakers, and I'm completely confused. It was such a sh1t film and I have no clue what was going on, and why what happened did happen...but the titties brehs :yeshrug:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You man know I like exaggerating. :why: so serious?

Who knows the proper way to make these and what material would be needed?

tNJ4Vpf.jpg

4vLUakm.jpg