Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'd never trust suicide by cop. They have ways of smearing your name. Imagine being framed as some murderer or rapist or drug dealer when tbe official report comes out on why they fired their gun. :huhldup:

Nah, fam. It would have to be clear with a well-written book to go with it. No notes.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
would never be capable of suicide, love my fam too much and wouldnt put them through that

if they are gone though, you have to do something easy like a gun right?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I actually thought the authorities was gonna get called when I saw Brooklyn pm me. Imagine having to explain this shyt to my parents :snoop:

@concise any name smearing they'd do against me would be :manny: cuz all my people would know what I was really about. Even if they said something real damaging I'd be dead so I wouldn't hear anything about it.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
you ended up not being about that life... well you are about that life.. but thats not the point
When the creator of a forum who has access to your IP and ting PM's you talking about "are you serious or trolling" it's time to fess up :banderas:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
annnnnnnnnnyway, aside from the suicide talk (bun dat, not banter material at all)

I just finished watching spring breakers, and I'm completely confused. It was such a sh1t film and I have no clue what was going on, and why what happened did happen...but the titties brehs :yeshrug:

Spring Breakers is great, but to each his own I suppose. That opening sequence is still with me :wow: