Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I realise how ridiculous this sounds, but wasn't detox, really really, actually, supposed to be out by now?

smh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've been seeing ads for the release of Detox in magazines as far back as probably like I think iirc 2001-2003. Even 2003 would have been a long time cos' Chronic 2001 came out in 99.

I remember I had a subscription to XXL magazine around that time and at the end of each year they would have a 'most anticipated albums for next year' list and for about 4-5 years Detox was on the list every year :laugh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
One of the few bits of comedy by dave chappelle i find funny

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Digital Love is my favorite song of theirs. Beautifully simplistic storytelling that sums up the most innocent dancefloor fantasy anyone could ever have.

I don't really listen to anything from Human After All. The Dre comparison is fantastic. It's like they feel as though it's upon them to usher in a new period defining sound when really at this point people just want some heart warming electro music and if they dropped something that sounded like Discovery 2.0 everyone would just call it another classic.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:bow::bow: King:lawd::lawd:

The world of football has lost a King

Ledley-King-Tottenham_2797831.jpg

the league of alcoholics has gained a legend , drink well ledley, you've earned it :drunk::drunk::drunk:

KingSpursPartyXPS_468x666.jpg

KOTK

Pro
Daps
the league of alcoholics has gained a legend , drink well ledley, you've earned it :drunk::drunk::drunk:

KingSpursPartyXPS_468x666.jpg

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/topdawgent/kendrick-lamar-swimming-pools]Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank) [prod. by T-Minus] - Dirty by TopDawgENT on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]