Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
End of the day psg is all a bit pointless really, the competition just isn't there, no one will go there over the big english/spanish teams who also pay silly money.

Daps
I'm really just waiting for Air France and Phoenix to drop something. I don't even know what Air France do with their lives as it's certainly not making music, and Phoenix claimed to be far along in songwriting a year and a half ago. They're so fukking European about this.

don air france broke up breh

Air France Break Up | News | Pitchfork

this was their farewell

:to:

We'll hear those lads in another life :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fukk
fukk EVERYTHING

DEAR OFT, BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS POST IT'LL BE TOO LATE! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOOK FORWARD TO! THE LAST FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE I'VE WOKEN UP EVERY MORNING WITH ONLY THE PROMISE OF A NEW AIR FRANCE EP TO KEEP ME GOING!

THE NEXT TIME I CLOSE MY EYES....THEY WILL NEVER OPEN AGAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Daps
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fukk
fukk EVERYTHING

DEAR OFT, BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS POST IT'LL BE TOO LATE! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOOK FORWARD TO! THE LAST FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE I'VE WOKEN UP EVERY MORNING WITH ONLY THE PROMISE OF A NEW AIR FRANCE EP TO KEEP ME GOING!

THE NEXT TIME I CLOSE MY EYES....THEY WILL NEVER OPEN AGAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

:lawd: