Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Daft Punk (everyone would though I assume)

Dunno, haven't they fell off?

I haven't really been keeping up.

Let's revisit though since i was coincidentally listening to this not 10 minutes before i read this post.

Last night, i had a dream about you:stylin::stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've gone back in time a little bit now.

And i've really come to the conclusion that the Rolling Stones are the GOATs.

No one is fukking with them for the amount of classics. Not the beatles, not no one lads.:manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've also decided on the spur of the moment, knowing i'll change my mind 1249712408172409127 times throughout my life that this is the GOAT song.

tbf :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Given us being linked with Lucas(i doubt it'll happen, i doubt we're even interested), it occurs to me, that with this current crop of brazil youngsters, every one of them seems to be touted as world class.

This could be one of the biggest flop generations of all time if they're not handled right.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
edit: this quoting shyt is weird

Let's Go lol. Just lolling mates. Let's hope I won't hear that song another 100 times.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Jury still out on whether anyoner from Currock can read.

Nah but really I wasn't expecting Goethe.

I don't venture there often.

Only time i've notably been in currock is when i went back to some disgraceful birds house, she was so terrible, i sat on the end of her bed bad mouthing her down the phone to my mate on some wtf have i just done. "I can hear you, you know" she piped up, i lol'd and got out of there.

I ain't never been back:yeshrug:

As far as Roxanne goes

I do enjoy the petite, not necessarily amazingly attractive, but looks like pure filth, English woman tbf :bow:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Her hips and t*ts are fantastic + she looks like fried muck. I'd happily have the bairns mit her.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:jawalrus:

I know

She makes a mean cuppa too

:dwillhuh: my mother has an extensive collections of tea, yes

article-2175781-141E3FF7000005DC-176_468x319.jpg

so is kasey :bryan:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This 'how to disable ad block on the coli' bar has an X on it, giving the impression i can close it, but when i try it redirects me to the thread telling me how to disable it.

Shenanigans god damn it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I started listening to that latest Japandroids when I found out neither of these cats are Japanese, or even Asian. :what:

White people trying to claim everything. :snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Dunno, haven't they fell off?

I haven't really been keeping up.

Let's revisit though since i was coincidentally listening to this not 10 minutes before i read this post.

Daft Punk - Digital Love - YouTube

Last night, i had a dream about you:stylin::stylin:

Yeah they made most of their fans off Discovery I feel but when they came out with their last album which was a complete departure from Discovery people weren't feeling it.

Then they did that Tron soundtrack which I didn't even bother with. I sorta feel they're like the Dr. Dre's of the electronic world. Came out with some great music and now are either too lazy or too scared to come out with anymore. A new Daft Punk album at this point is Detox status.