Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing Mourinho would sell us is the ebola virus, so this whole Mata business can only mean either two things (or both)...mourinho doesn't rate mata or doesn't rate man u anymore.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not saying otherwise, don't worry.
But Mata is not a winger which is what PSG need.
I still think they'd alter their formation to fit him in. He can play on the left too btw, he played there for Valencia and for most his first season at Chelsea under AVB.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The only thing Mourinho would sell us is the ebola virus, so this whole Mata business can only mean either two things (or both)...mourinho doesn't rate mata or doesn't rate man u anymore.

Rooney to Chelsea in July?

Or FFP

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rooney to Chelsea in July?

Or FFP
Yeah I figured as much too.

I'm just praying to white and black jesus that man u sell him to PSG, Real or someone else to teach them to cut that wasteman sh1t out.

It's like teams want Man U to come back to life. You're supposed to sh1t on a man (team) when they're down. Not help them up :damn::snoop: chelsea straight hustling backwards.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague
All agreed. Juan Mata will be a Manchester United player. 45 million euros. All will be announced very soon

Kiss of death :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah I figured as much too.

I'm just praying to white and black jesus that man u sell him to PSG, Real or someone else to teach them to cut that wasteman sh1t out.

It's like teams want Man U to come back to life. You're supposed to sh1t on a man (team) when they're down. Not help them up :damn::snoop: chelsea straight hustling backwards.
mata is great at shining under fraudulent and interim managers

perfect for united

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
using an ineffectual forward that cant even chase balls down in fletcher for the 2nd leg

keeping the best creative midfielder out of the starting lineup in giacherini

this match is gonna be fun:mjlol: