Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea that's on Sunday.. but I don't know when it starts. We are six hours ahead... and I got work on Monday.

Its scheduled to finish at 8 or so I read. So thats 1 my time 2 yours. If they going to replay the uw ppv for a couple days afterwards Ill get it. I know bootlegs will be about for the KOTD ppv, not worried about that but the uw one :lupe: Coz its connected with Ustream they going to be bang on the bootlegs and links will die fast

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Its scheduled to finish at 8 or so I read. So thats 1 my time 2 yours. If they going to replay the uw ppv for a couple days afterwards Ill get it. I know bootlegs will be about for the KOTD ppv, not worried about that but the uw one :lupe: Coz its connected with Ustream they going to be bang on the bootlegs and links will die fast

I can stay up. :lupe: Can Hollw do it? :lupe: Is Daylyt going to die against B-MF-Magic? :lupe: So many questions.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Vaj6bfw.jpg

QKtw7ux.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@Liu Kang I've been trying to figure out what 'fuite en avant' means and internet searches ain't really helping. I came across it in a book I'm reading, I think contextually I have a bit of it figured out but I'm not really sure :leostare: