Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No no no they're selling the Spaniard not signing one.
who says chelsea need a new stadium I'm sure there's plenty of black chelsea supporters that will offer chelsea's core racist skinhead fanbase a seat :mjpls:
l58g.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang I've been trying to figure out what 'fuite en avant' means and internet searches ain't really helping. I came across it in a book I'm reading, I think contextually I have a bit of it figured out but I'm not really sure :leostare:
"Fuite en avant" means either :
1. To keep avoiding problems and and letting them pile up until they bite back
2. To keep going towards a direction (figuratively or not) without any regard of the consequences (most of time, bad) that are created because of that
Example :
1. You're working on multiple things without finishing them but keep starting things, that's a fuite en avant.
2. Bill Clinton kept lying about Lewinski even if it was clear as day he did it, that was a fuite en avant.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? He's just a reserve player not good enough for your team. And we're just a mid table side with no threat to you. Just let us have him.:manny:
It doesn't really work like that.

Man Utd are rubbish now but they're about 5-6 players and a decent manager away from being a top team again and in the grand scheme of things that's nothing, you can get that sorted in two transfer windows.

I'd hate to see Mata play for anyone else let alone some shyte from the same country.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Gooneys gone and you can get better money for him then you can for Van Rape and if the Glazers are being stush with the cash and he has to sell to buy then Gooney is the best asset to sell.

Christmas Tree works in the sense its the only formation where you can play Goon, Rape and Mata without puttin any of them out of position. Or Moyes goes against his type and plays a rotating/inter-changing front 4 w/ Januzaj
you know mata means "kills" in spanish (although it also means forest or woods)?

a lineup of "goon, rape, kill" sounds pretty popular in northern england

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Come on PSG ffs, sign Mata :damn:
They don't need him IMO. Mata is a 10 and PSG play a 4/3/3 which fts them perfectly. PSG needs a proper left winger. Lucas (even if he's getting better and better and plays on the right), Lavezzi, Menez and Pastore (when he plays as is) are disappointing. This is their only real weakness.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't need him IMO. Mata is a 10 and PSG play a 4/3/3 which fts them perfectly. PSG needs a proper left winger. Lucas (even if he's getting better and better and plays on the right), Lavezzi, Menez and Pastore (when he plays as is) are disappointing. This is their only real weakness.

Mata is comfortably better than all of those players imo.