Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
"
Garage Magazine Editor-In-Chief Dasha Zhukova Sits On A 'Black Woman' Chair In Shocking Editorial"

talk about missing a chance at making a plat thread :smh:

i'll brb in 30 minutse with at least 10 replies and the same thread
I made this thread earlier this morning, but that shyt flopped because I didn't really feel like investing in it.

The thread title was uninspiring (da fukk. no really, that's what I called it. da fukk). All I did was post the picture and quoted the article. Plus usually when I'm making my troll threads, I always make sure to post things that will go against the consensus in a very subtle way. Just didn't feel like it today. ,

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Weather in Denver was nice today around 50 upwards to 60 :bronumad:

But we're getting snow on Thursday :ffs:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Am I the only who :patrice: this Mata business? where is he going to play or is Rooney gone in the summer?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Am I the only who :patrice: this Mata business? where is he going to play or is Rooney gone in the summer?

Gooneys gone and you can get better money for him then you can for Van Rape and if the Glazers are being stush with the cash and he has to sell to buy then Gooney is the best asset to sell.

Christmas Tree works in the sense its the only formation where you can play Goon, Rape and Mata without puttin any of them out of position. Or Moyes goes against his type and plays a rotating/inter-changing front 4 w/ Januzaj

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Only an Eastern European would buy that tasteless shyt.

Sideman behavior

Its not like they havent beaten you already this season w/out Mata. Those tweets sound desperate as fukk. Also its like they dont even know their own clubs history. United always play Arsenal hard its like their 4th biggest rivals after Citeh, Liverpool and Leeds which all have regional & historical connotations to them.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Let us be desperate, FFS. We are down, we are out. We have Robin Van Hurting, he doesn't play, Ronney is having a hell of a season to show the other guys he can still play. Nani flopped, Valencia sucks, Kagawa isn't loved because he is Asian, Adnan is only like 12, ALL of our mid-fielders suck.

LEAVE US ALONE!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Let us be desperate, FFS. We are down, we are out. We have Robin Van Hurting, he doesn't play, Ronney is having a hell of a season to show the other guys he can still play. Nani flopped, Valencia sucks, Kagawa isn't loved because he is Asian, Adnan is only like 12, ALL of our mid-fielders suck.

LEAVE US ALONE!

Where u get the Blackout 4 line up from? otbva?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, I heard it was a lie... but I don't know :yeshrug: I think they would have took it down by now if it was.

Otbva quite good at hackin FBs, i mean sourcing info and they often right on some of the things. Let me take a match up on the list like Big T vs Bender, that been talked up as a dream match up for a few years because of them both being great writers nice with the multis. A match up like that sounds to good to be true, its like Otbva playin with Rmbvas posters emotions. :whew: if it does go down tho

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Otbva quite good at hackin FBs, i mean sourcing info and they often right on some of the things. Let me take a match up on the list like Big T vs Bender, that been talked up as a dream match up for a few years because of them both being great writers nice with the multis. A match up like that sounds to good to be true, its like Otbva playin with Rmbvas posters emotions. :whew: if it does go down tho

Bender is special man. I really don't like some of the original KOTD rappers, but he has always been a good watch. If the company pulls off a lot of these url vs kotd dream matches, they are going to earn a lot of respect... and money. :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Bender is special man. I really don't like some of the original KOTD rappers, but he has always been a good watch. If the company pulls off a lot of these url vs kotd dream matches, they are going to earn a lot of respect... and money. :heh:

Benders breath control is :flabbynsick: tho, if he is on his Syd shyt, :damn: most of the Canuck batters are pony or corny. I do hate the fact that alot if them say a whole lot of nothing just to fit into writing longish multis.

This weekend is the biggest in Battle Rap history, 2 major PPV events with the biggest match up ever taking place

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Benders breath control is :flabbynsick: tho, if he is on his Syd shyt, :damn: most of the Canuck batters are pony or corny. I do hate the fact that alot if them say a whole lot of nothing just to fit into writing longish multis.

This weekend is the biggest in Battle Rap history, 2 major PPV events with the biggest match up ever taking place

I am SERIOUSLY considering staying watching it on Saturday verses going to Slovenia. :laugh: