Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw West Ham advertising these Carling Cup tickets in the metro for like £45 :dead:

He was, 2011. It was him and Santi. Santi said this week his deal in 2011 fell apart because of Cesc not getting sold quickly enough.

Think Ozil showed if Wenger wants a player, he will pay the fee. He balked at Mata 18-23 million. From all accounts Wenger felt some type of way and didn't green light the move.

I was at Caribana and then I got to US-Can border and saw the news and cried.

Honestly, Wenger would be the ideal coach for Mata right now. He'd appreciate his offensive game enough not to give a shyt about his defensive contribution.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
dont think i've seen a post on how good modric has been this season.

so here it is.

modric has been pretty good this season.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I saw West Ham advertising these Carling Cup tickets in the metro for like £45 :dead:

Honestly, Wenger would be the ideal coach for Mata right now. He'd appreciate his offensive game enough not to give a shyt about his defensive contribution.

Nah, Old Wenger was like that, new Wenger switched up.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was, 2011. It was him and Santi. Santi said this week his deal in 2011 fell apart because of Cesc not getting sold quickly enough.

Think Ozil showed if Wenger wants a player, he will pay the fee. He balked at Mata 18-23 million. From all accounts Wenger felt some type of way and didn't green light the move.
Yup. Wenger didnt rate Mata that highly.

He also bid the same amount Chelsea did for Hazard back in 2012, and had it accepted by Lille but Chelsea offered more. :manny:

I was at Caribana and then I got to US-Can border and saw the news and cried.
Cant front, I was hurt by it too. That was when I started going to Arsene Out sites because I was tired... looks like he was right :manny:

Best defense in the league, he cares. :camby:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Watching this Roma game and absolutely dead.

Nainggolan plays the same position, does the same thing, even has the same bald head, except he's from wherever he is and not American :dead:

no wonder Roma was mad Bradley left, brehs are pretty interchangeable and Bradley was cheaper.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Old Wenger was like that, new Wenger switched up.
Ehhh, still think he'd be more lenient than Mourinho will ever be.

PSG would be the best deal for us Mata doe imo.
rKRXyQJ.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Watching this Roma game and absolutely dead.

Nainggolan plays the same position, does the same thing, even has the same bald head, except he's from wherever he is and not American :dead:

no wonder Roma was mad Bradley left, brehs are pretty interchangeable and Bradley was cheaper.
Nainggolan is twice the player you jibbering, flag waving mess.