Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
say breh i reckon you could always move back to ol' ma's house

but you should let out your fury on them, lemme know how it goes m8
I can't even be arsed with having a go at them they'll probably cry the social outcast wankers.

Going upstairs to some proper lads flat to get steaming mate. I'll let you all know how that goes for SURE.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Man u trying to get Juan Mata

how is moyes gonna fukk this up :snoop:
By offering 10 mil below the asking price
video-undefined-18F2465300000578-197_636x358.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yall brehs watched True Detective yet?

so piff-laden :ohlawd: definitely gonna need an illegal stream of that in the oft hideout during the hatian bone fever wave of august 2014
watched the first two eps today. I really like what they are doing with this show. Matty Mc gonna be seen as the best actor of this era.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
any of you guys watch archer?

love the change up away from espionage

and on topic: moyes is a joke and wasting time on an impossible signing just like he did with fabregas in the summer. Why would chelsea sell mata to us after we laughed at them bidding for rooney

Ive got a feeling the glazers are tight with the money and thats why moyes was brought in, used to not spending alot.

no big signings will be made in the next summer either, quote me. all these underbidding for players is to make the fans think they are trying

Last edited: