Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
think this is the first time in years that i know 100% we are going to lose.

no chance without rooney and rvp.

moyes is chatting shyt in the media talking about big players want to join.... why arent you signing anyone then :comeon:

All the big players are CL Cup Tied nor are they going to leave their clubs in Jan, unless their club has to sell/havin a fire sale. Sure you can sign a Herrera type (to sign someone for big money for the sake of doing it) but he isnt really going to make that much of a difference to the squad for now.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
link?

I've had a thirst to know about tactics/formations/shapes since the 90's, probably with Milan & Arsenals back 5's and Ajax 95.

And arrogance or not I'm top 5 in Sporting knowledge on this whole forum.
Don't remember when, surely in the early days of the Coli, but there were some talks about the false 9 position and I said something like "thanks to Guardiola :ahh:" and you replied something like :ufdup: Spalletti did first.

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BeV7CwFCMAAzJyz.jpg:large

Average number of academy players used in starting 11 this season, in Top 5 leagues..

Babyshambles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Damn, I knew I should've bet some money on the Spurs :snoop:

I hate to be the guy asking for a good streaming site, having said that.. What is a good streaming site? (I know about Firstrow). Need to see that Ajax-PSV without too much lag.