Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
435405.jpg

Fly me to Brazil :damn:

When Julian Deguzman was at FC Dallas he told a :ohmy: story about Bucky. Apparently when Julian used to play for Depor he was cool with Dinho, so dinho invited him to some function he was having. So anyway Julian arrives and all he sees are model bishes that made him do the
C3CE2.png
face. Anyway he's kicking it and Dinho comes outta some room and 3 females hop out, he then scopes the room like
AbjG0j1.png
and begins beckoning bishes like "you, you....you...uhhhh and youu.." and ushered them into his room :laugh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

fukkin :dead:

1.2 million for Mo ? :dead: I'd give him half that

this changes nothing then, MLS players will wanna get signed for Europe just to get that inflated check when they come back.

pay top dollar for people who have OPTIONS, not people who cant even make stoke. or maybe he's actually that good, but I've just forgotten considering his horrible situation.

now people are talking about 'big team favoritism' when this mo deal is just plain stupid. philly :lolbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

fukkin :dead:

1.2 million for Mo ? :dead: I'd give him half that

this changes nothing then, MLS players will wanna get signed for Europe just to get that inflated check when they come back.

pay top dollar for people who have OPTIONS, not people who cant even make stoke. or maybe he's actually that good, but I've just forgotten considering his horrible situation.

now people are talking about 'big team favoritism' when this mo deal is just plain stupid. philly :lolbron:

he fukking sucks and doesnt even have the "he plays for the national team regularly" moniker to use anymore.

Id tell him to :camby: and sit in the Stoke stands or goto Cyrus.

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
I guess it's been too long for me to remember, or maybe I didn't pay attention as well I should have to the details as a younger me....but what made Cesc such a beast with Arsenal? He had an eye for a pass obviously, and great touch...but he was slow, not the strongest, and couldn't even really shoot until later years. How'd he find space and escape marks so easily? I miss him :to:

I miss him too :sadbron:

Don't worry though, Draxler da gawd is on the way, thanks to Spurs (again):blessed:

A man can dream right :to:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI

The rich get richer:wow:

Chelsea spent £22 million on a player they originally bought for £1.5 million :why:

Abramonomics :ohlawd:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
I'm hearing Wenger thinks he is next RVP.

I've heard the same. Apparently Wenger is supposed to reinvent him as a striker ala Henry and RVP. It would be a good addition, but I've heard so many false alarms on "possible transfers" over the years that I wouldn't invest too many emotions into Draxler arriving in January. Add the fact that he's cup tied for a Schalke team thats trying to qualify for UCL next year, and odds are slim

Who knows, Le Gaffeur might surprise us
595.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

The rich get richer:wow:

Chelsea spent £22 million on a player they originally bought for £1.5 million :why:

Abramonomics :ohlawd:

£22 million to cockblock united and city :ohlawd:

meanwhile keeping the iberian farm club's palms greased :ohlawd:

it's a wicked game, not dissimilar from creating an empire based on natural resources immediately following the downfall of a collectivist regime :mjpls: