Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
can he revive your team :lupe:

Of course he can, he cannot do any worse than the team has been doing. The great thing about football is that you can easily change things around within 6-18 months. Look at Conte, turned Juve from finishing outside of the European places into unbeaten Champs all in a year

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bd5DIf0CcAAYjMk.jpg:large

I invented swag :ahh:

Obvious fake........................:stopitslime:

Real thing
Bd5XmVQIEAAwexF.jpg

Bossy:smugdraper:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy for Seedorf. It's really weird to me how he was never appreciated in Holland. They always used to shyt on him in the media as selfish and for a player of his caliber he did not get enough caps.

That Dutch football education brought the first black managers to big Euro clubs though. Also just read that Kluivert is coaching FC Twente's youth squad.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
As long as I appreciate Seedorf, I still don't understand how somebody with no coaching background can manage to be hired as coach in a big club like Milan. Hope he will succeed but still. shyt ain't fair for all the unknown coaches who are grinding in small clubs.

As for Milan, I saw the 2nd half against Sassuolo and they should have won it or at least tied it (Montolivo with the header on the crossbar in front of an empty goal, Honda with the post and a few good chances where the keeper was on fire). Last 15 min were just attack/defense with Sassuolo not even trying to score. That was a cup match. And if Balo wasn't trying to get pens all the time by falling after any slight contact in the box, maybe they could have done better also. Milan got enough brilliant players to be better than they are. It's not a coach thing IMO.