Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Why my Hawks fraternizing with the enemy? :to:

article-0-1AAA462400000578-461_634x435.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thanks breh, I forgot to ask you And @mastermind how DC was last Thursday. We were deep from I what I'm seeing. :wow:

AKA founders day is today. Zeta tomorrow. :takedat:
every club :damn:

And yeah, me and this joint went out to dinner at this Caribbean just outside of hte city. We walk in and the entire restaurant is filled with AKAs. :damn:

Had to leave.

Nothing compares to the Deltas last summer for their centennial. :wow:

Congrats breh, you shoulda came up. I coulda got some of my goons to cleanse your pockets. (j/k, prolly woulda got lunch innit)

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Firefly looks much more mainstream tbf

Because there's no fukking way people are coming to Delaware for a legit indie festival :bryan:

I'm just glad to have a festival in my home state that can actually attract big names. Thought Firefly would flop tbh but :ehh: good work in the last 3 years.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
every club :damn:

And yeah, me and this joint went out to dinner at this Caribbean just outside of hte city. We walk in and the entire restaurant is filled with AKAs. :damn:

Had to leave.

Nothing compares to the Deltas last summer for their centennial. :wow:

Congrats breh, you shoulda came up. I coulda got some of my goons to cleanse your pockets. (j/k, prolly woulda got lunch innit)

Saw the pics from my former girlfriend fb. Too much p*ssy. :damn: shyt was beautiful. :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the woman i live with aka my wife is an AKA. i aint heard the end of it :beli: and she's not even one of those that overdo it

free drinks for all greeks and +1s regardless of affiliation during these events :manny:

but of course this means i got no love for deltas and zetas :birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think I have a new perspective on the coli, is it worth it being elaborate to troll halfwits?

watching this documentary on woody allen's life and work done fukked me up, got me reevaluating my life cutting time wasters out and trying to achieve things now :wow: