Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad I'm not the one making the decision on Cech vs Courtois because I get a headache just thinking about it :why:

Cech is an absolute legend. He still has another 7-8 years at the top level. Courtois is a beast but you don't discard someone like Cech that easily.

In an ideal world Courtois signs a contract extension and stays out on loan for another season or two. Not gonna happen doe because he has already said he wants to know what the plan is by March.

Good luck to Jose/board. :whew:

If Courtois isn't wiling to wait I'd cash in. We'll fnd another young keeper the same way we found him. :manny: If anything he should be grateful how Chelsea have handled his career so far imho.

I'd hate to see Cech leave in his prime :damn:31 is nothing for a keeper.

Cech aint been the same since he started wearing that helmet. Sell him and bring in Courtois and Lukaku.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cech aint been the same since he started wearing that helmet. Sell him and bring in Courtois and Lukaku.

Not this crap again.
MwTpNMz.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so Defoe finally gets a chance over that 30 million penalty taking bum and scores minutes later?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm glad I'm not the one making the decision on Cech vs Courtois because I get a headache just thinking about it :why:

Cech is an absolute legend. He still has another 7-8 years at the top level. Courtois is a beast but you don't discard someone like Cech that easily.

In an ideal world Courtois signs a contract extension and stays out on loan for another season or two. Not gonna happen doe because he has already said he wants to know what the plan is by March.

Good luck to Jose/board. :whew:

If Courtois isn't wiling to wait I'd cash in. We'll fnd another young keeper the same way we found him. :manny: If anything he should be grateful how Chelsea have handled his career so far imho.

I'd hate to see Cech leave in his prime :damn:31 is nothing for a keeper.
yeah it's gotta be a ruthless decision regardless. that new young keeper with the courtois cash is easier said than done tho. and cech putting in 10 years plus another 12-15 from courtois would just be :ohlawd: as opposed to 7 more years of cech and then some :lupe: prospect

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:usure:

you brehs got shyt sports doctors. :heh:

if you're talking about the Milan Lab then :whoa: I linked up with my college Exercise Physiology professor last summer for a project and he was telling how he did a tour or European sports training facilities. Said he passed by the Italy and Milan Lab was :ohhh: to him.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
remember the excitement over kagawa in here prior to the 2012 season?

seems like a million years ago now tbh

i feel like @Don Rhymus was behind a lot of that, which is weird for a Galo supporter

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
remember the excitement over kagawa in here prior to the 2012 season?

seems like a million years ago now tbh

i feel like @Don Rhymus was behind a lot of that, which is weird for a Galo supporter
As a european league neutral I was just impressed by his play for both Dortmund and his national team. He is, boring comparison here, a samurai sword. A dangerous weapon in capable hands, or just used to open corned beef cans if wielded by a scot.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
As a european league neutral I was just impressed by his play for both Dortmund and his national team. He is, boring comparison here, a samurai sword. A dangerous weapon in capable hands, or just used to open corned beef cans if wielded by a scot.
:wow: incredible analogy

:huhldup: corned beef in a can? :scusthov: fresh deli cut or seppuku