Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Watching the girls marathon starting at 11am tomorrow off the strength of the lad @penfield :mike:

I mean Girls isn't the most amazing show or the funniest comedy (far from it) but it's entertaining and it has it's fair share of funny lines and probably one of the series I've seen with the most awkward sex scenes in it.

Plus Shoshanna is one of the funniest female roles I've seen on a show, she is played perfectly. (Zosia Mamet is a pretty good actress, and she was really good in Mad Men as well).

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
when I watched the show I liked her and the breh Adam, but does anyone else think she looks like an ape? :ld:

I hate that bish for the supreme confidence she had to do nude scenes with her body , she got the mindstate of a hoodbooger on friday night rocking shyt 3 sizes to small and giving nikkas the :rudy: when clearly we weren't even looking at the bish :mindblown:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea agree deal with Nemanja Matic, Benfica midfielder expected in London on Monday [O Jogo]

Most places reporting 20-25m.

Oh and that's former Chelsea player Nemanja Matic by the way. The one involved in the David Luiz deal which was 21m + Matic who was valued at 4m. Chelsea:mjlol:

Buy-back clauses in every deal from now on. :birdman:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea is indeed a joke.

Question, do you actually enjoy watching Chelsea? Alan Davies brought up a good point, I don't think I've ever seen a Chelsea player smile in the Abramovich era. Ever.

Even Mourinho as a person, as a compelling figure, under Chelsea, is terrible.

I guess if you win a trophy all is alright :avbehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea is indeed a joke.

Question, do you actually enjoy watching Chelsea? Alan Davies brought up a good point, I don't think I've ever seen a Chelsea player smile in the Abramovich era. Ever.

Even Mourinho as a person, as a compelling figure, under Chelsea, is terrible.

I guess if you win a trophy all is alright :avbehh:
You must be drunk because this is one of your poorer efforts
QkqAYyB.png

Alan Davies is a mug btw. You brehs really listen to him like that? :mjlol:

And who doesn't enjoy watching the big 3 in action?

XjG5xh4.jpg

:bow:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Most places reporting 20-25m.

Oh and that's former Chelsea player Nemanja Matic by the way. The one involved in the David Luiz deal which was 21m + Matic who was valued at 4m. Chelsea:mjlol:

Buy-back clauses in every deal from now on. :birdman:
So what happens to Van Ginkel when he returns from injury? Bushes?

I would never want to play for a club like Chelsea.