Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if you're talking about the Milan Lab then :whoa: I linked up with my college Exercise Physiology professor last summer for a project and he was telling how he did a tour or European sports training facilities. Said he passed by the Italy and Milan Lab was :ohhh: to him.
nah, was speaking solely about the Anglo-Saxons

RVP out 6 more weeks...Wenger patched him up well enough so he can last 1 year :shaq2:
:wumger:
As a european league neutral I was just impressed by his play for both Dortmund and his national team. He is, boring comparison here, a samurai sword. A dangerous weapon in capable hands, or just used to open corned beef cans if wielded by a scot.
:whew:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:wumger:

:whew:
even i gotta give it to wumger for that poison pill he sent united in rvp

1182.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Saw Her today. Pretty good. I thought it ended sorta abruptly. But it must be said I do enjoy sci fi works where the technology isn't crazy out of our realm. I would love to have a phone that looked like that, and when I think of it that way you could say the entire movie was one long lifestyle marketing gimmick. It was also pretty similar to that Black Mirror episode where the girl falls in love with the cell phone.

In the future remind me to be a love letter writer and live in a thriving architecturally fascinating city, Twombly's apartment :whoo:

That said between Her and binging on Girls I've been going way to heavy on the schmaltz, I need to watch fukking Robocop or something to balance this shyt out. :dahell:

Last edited: