Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
test

edit: no one is ever happy with "where they're at" and it's natural first world problem these days

edit2: I couldnt post cause it said access denied :merchant: coli taking security seriously brehs.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Greatness nikka.

tumblr_m4jqij7lzd1rnygdfo1_500.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Like I don't hang out with anyone anymore who would be like :whoa: when a girl fukked up on shrooms stumbles out of her bedroom topless with a blowtorch to light up a dabber, while her new drug dealing roommate from the midwest shows back up after a 30 minute drive in someone elses car that took him four hours because he was rolling face and had to pull over chops up lines in the kitchen for a group of people while in same said kitchen I show a 30 year old reformed addict who despite being a 30 year old reformed addict looks holy fukk I just realized he looks like Giroud :ohhh: how to do some footwork to Disclosure and the sequel to Baraka is on a tv somewhere.

Anyone who I feel would be even the slightest bit uncomfortable in that situation doesn't get texts from me anymore :yeshrug:

That's how I finished up my NYE, btw.
ibfueD3wixyb7h.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Follwing this Chris Christie Bridgegate (sure), for a country that harbors so many obese people the hatred for fat people really is somewhat staggering. Never be fat and be in the spotlight brehs. Unless you're funny. If you're funny and fat that's alright, I mean Chris Christie is funny just because he's a bit of a buffoon, not because he's haha funny, it's more laughing at you funny. But then again most of the GOP is.

Another thing I've learned reading through the Bridgegate thread is that it's never been a better time to have a scandal as a politician. Someone mentioned the IRS targeting conservative groups and I forgot all about that shyt :ohhh: I mean that was a bit of an overreaction by the GOP trying to gin up a 'controversy' and it's not really on the level of Bridgegate but you can bet politicians know that we collectively eat up and forget controversies pretty easily, and we're becoming alarmingly more efficient at doing that as well.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Follwing this Chris Christie Bridgegate (sure), for a country that harbors so many obese people the hatred for fat people really is somewhat staggering. Never be fat and be in the spotlight brehs. Unless you're funny. If you're funny and fat that's alright, I mean Chris Christie is funny just because he's a bit of a buffoon, not because he's haha funny, it's more laughing at you funny. But then again most of the GOP is.

Another thing I've learned reading through the Bridgegate thread is that it's never been a better time to have a scandal as a politician. Someone mentioned the IRS targeting conservative groups and I forgot all about that shyt :ohhh: I mean that was a bit of an overreaction by the GOP trying to gin up a 'controversy' and it's not really on the level of Bridgegate but you can bet politicians know that we collectively eat up and forget controversies pretty easily, and we're becoming alarmingly more efficient at doing that as well.
Bridgegate? :dahell:
nikka? :usure:
What? :ufdup:

WE CALLIN THIS shyt BRIDGEGHAZI :banderas: