Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
that boy is charmin soft and didnt want to play football, but his dad needed to recognize that and fall back. That light skin Terry Cloth boy isnt even that good. He looked so damn slow and stiff on that field.

Frosty tip dad was a nutjob. He seemed seedy too. I bet he made a lot of money off the housing crisis.

I think those two illustrated the problem with parents like that. There kids arent that good, yet they keep pushing them as if that extra bit of yelling and fear is going to turn them into Tiger or Kobe. Its not breh.

And the golf dad just seemed like a loser.

Also a bit interested that the other parent wasnt in the picture for none of the stories, except Drake fan.

Yeah it's a bit amazing that the dad didn't recognize that his son's heart wasn't in it. Just watching him on the field you could tell he didn't give a fukk. Breh was out there jogging routes, yet he still a starter somehow :dahell:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
jozy chokeslam :lolbron:

iUnQgHzGoegnx.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah it's a bit amazing that the dad didn't recognize that his son's heart wasn't in it. Just watching him on the field you could tell he didn't give a fukk. Breh was out there jogging routes, yet he still a starter somehow :dahell:
even in taht early morning training session, breh didnt even put his pads on properly.
3wbB7lu.png

he genuinely could not give a fukk but his dad was convinced he was raising the next Jerry Rice and kept pushing him.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
yeah him and the dude with frosted tips that had roid rage :why: i feel for these kids

i wish those dads had been at the discussion table after the clips

These kids just want to be kids but they're investments, that's the worse part. You see kids who just want to be loved and do kids shyt but their folks aint havig that. Light skin dad doesn't seem to realize that kid doesn't give a shyt about football. Can easily see his kid snapping, killing himself or dad one day.

he spent a rack of money on his son to be a D2 player. Watching him in HS, you could tell that boy wasnt that good.
The ultra Christian, Hippy talking tennis mom with the twins was extra weird tho, but she was quite tame compared to the rest of that fukkery.

She's doing more damage to herself than those kids. The kids were looking at her like :what: bytch.
the light skin dad with the light skin kid :pacspit:

that was some :demonic: shyt.

Athletes aren't created. They're freaks of nature, frosted tips dad spending all that money on his kid. :dead:

Top 3 :demonic: moments.

1) Golf Dad Calling his daughter a bytch. Imagine if he had a son.
2) Light skin breh telling his son he can make change out of 5 dollar ass in the car.
3) Frosted Tips is more comical but he basically put Lambo money in a Daewoo. His shyt is more comical than anything.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I'm watching Wolf of Wall St now and :whew: @ the spell this movie has just put on me that caused me to have a mini splurge moment with the online shopping. I didn't even by all I was planning to buy so I'm good there but that holiday pay out looking thin right now :lallana:

Edit- but at the same time I'm a buy now and don't worry about anything later kinda man so I won't be buying anything else until late March-mid April

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Fox Sports LAUST :laff:

No but seriously this is a load of bullshyt.
Man, FIFA don't give a shyt. They took Qatar money shamelessly and they now telling everybody the show will air on winter just because we can.
All the leagues will have to stop because of that. What about the African Cup of Nations ? What about the winter Olympics games ? All type of fukkeries will have to ensue :snoop:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Man, FIFA don't give a shyt. They took Qatar money shamelessly and they now telling everybody the show will air on winter just because we can.
All the leagues will have to stop because of that. What about the African Cup of Nations ? What about the winter Olympics games ? All type of fukkeries will have to ensue :snoop:

If they were a credible organization, they'd organize a re-vote. But they're FIFA.