Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What about something like this :lupe: I'm starting to feel Adidas but I want oft bredrin to tell me if I'm fukking up or not

Q33176_06

Q33176_03

Q33155_06

Q33155_03
xl_12-17-13AdidasAdiEaseGrn1.jpg

xl_12-12-13NikeRoshesGry1.jpg
:salute: @Bury Da Bwoy

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Bu bu Moyes is a good manager. You seen his work at Everton, he'll come around :mike:
Bu bu bu United will be contenders by the end of the season :mike:
Bu bu bu Moyes was the right choice, he just needs time to settle :mike:

:mike:
:mike::mike::mike::mike::mike::mike::mike::mike::mike:

That was all from NON-UNITED fans who don't know how shyt he is cuz he's not managing THEIR team

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
These might be the two most hipsterest performances I've ever seen in my life. Wot a coincidence that both songs have "Shift" in the title and there's some cac whistling into a mic

:scusthov:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
you guys seen that Trophy Kids doc on HBO?

:whew: jeeeeeeeeeesus i hate parents
Trust me on this one, I had parents who were just the opposite and told me sports is not important and I should focus on studies :camby: If I had parents like those lil snot nosed fukks in the documentary I woulda been league

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Trust me on this one, I had parents who were just the opposite and told me sports is not important and I should focus on studies :camby: If I had parents like those lil snot nosed fukks in the documentary I woulda been league
nah the mere thought of sports would have your blood run cold m8
the light skin dad with the light skin kid :pacspit:

that was some :demonic: shyt.
super :demonic:

the most pathetic was the golf dad :why:

i played on a team with a kid whose dad was like that, my dad told him to shut the fukk up one game and dude never came back unless he saw my dad's car wasn't there
WkEj6Yu.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the most pathetic was the golf dad :why:

i played on a team with a kid whose dad was like that, my dad told him to shut the fukk up one game and dude never came back unless he saw my dad's car wasn't there
WkEj6Yu.png
:ray:

the golf dad was really sad. Dude looked like a dweeb too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah him and the dude with frosted tips that had roid rage :why: i feel for these kids

i wish those dads had been at the discussion table after the clips
he spent a rack of money on his son to be a D2 player. Watching him in HS, you could tell that boy wasnt that good.

The ultra Christian, Hippy talking tennis mom with the twins was extra weird tho, but she was quite tame compared to the rest of that fukkery.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
he spent a rack of money on his son to be a D2 player. Watching him in HS, you could tell that boy wasnt that good.

The ultra Christian, Hippy talking tennis mom with the twins was extra weird tho, but she was quite tame compared to the rest of that fukkery.
she kinda recanted at the end from what i remember. she was weird but the most palatable.

@yoyoyo1 can you find me betting odds on group winners/second place finishers in brazil?