Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It can't get any worse.. Right? :sadcam:
myOhzvs.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Same squad won the EPL last year...

Only manager who can win with this average bunch is fergie.

this team should at least be in the top 4. Let me ask you a question : "before this season, would you have said Liverpool or united had a better squad?"

Montez

Superstar
Daps
this team should at least be in the top 4. Let me ask you a question : "before this season, would you have said Liverpool or united had a better squad?"

Should they breh?

Squad is a year older. Core of those championship teams is over 30 with the exception of Rooney.

No one is scared of United.

Liverpool play one game a week and they have a strike force covering up some of their weaknesses (lack of goals from midfield.)

City, Arsenal, Chelsea have better managers and bought well.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Should they breh?

Squad is a year older. Core of those championship teams is over 30 with the exception of Rooney.

No one is scared of United.

Liverpool play one game a week and they have a strike force covering up some of their weaknesses (lack of goals from midfield.)

City, Arsenal, Chelsea have better managers and bought well.
i know mane :beli: . What i'm saying is Moyes deserves a lot more blame than he is getting.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
i know mane :beli: . What i'm saying is Moyes deserves a lot more blame than he is getting.
I put it at 50-50.

Moyes is not a tactician, he is an old school English coach who depends on crosses.

United are starting to become a long ball team...compare that with what Martinez is doing at Everton.:whoo: